Red wunz go fasta!

Show us your fanfic, original stories, poems, etc
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Red wunz go fasta!

Post by Aaron »

The usual legal mumbo jumbo applies, I don't own WH40K. Games Workshop does, blah, blah, blah. Don't sue my ass.

I rise from the cryo-crypt, awakening to the gibbering of half mechanical men and their mindless attendants. I hear the hissing of the pistons in my bionic arm as I flex the hand, trying to work the last of the cold from the limb. My head is heavy with lingering slumber and chill from the metal cap screwed to my skull.

One of the mechanical men approaches, bearing a large strongbox and drops it at the foot of the crypt, gesturing to me. I step up and out of the slowly warming tomb and rip open the box. Reaching in I retrieve my gear, a large hammer, a pistol combined with a flamer and a bag of grotesquely over sized tools. At the bottom is a pair of rough, steel shod boots, a set of hide pants and a brown leather smock.

As I finish dressing a large human in black enters and gestures to me to follow him. I give a non-committal grunt and follow out into a corridor, it smells of oil, paint, incense, alien food and poorly washed bodies. The small figures in the hall give me a wide berth, staring in awe and disgust. Some spit at my feet or on the crossed axe brand above my bionic arm.

They don't matter, only the job does. I was promised many things; riches, power, ale but none of that matters. Only the revenge I was promised does. In exchange for my services I would get to kill the beast that took everything away from me and my tribe.

The man in black leads me to a large door, engraved with a bleached human skull over a blood red I. I enter and find my smaller brethren already at work sorting plies of junk and technology. The human looks into my eyes and gives me a nod before leaving the room.

A wide, feral smile breaks across my face. I am Grukk 'ardhead and Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka will pay.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Red wunz go fasta!

Post by Mikey »

Hmmm... ork-on-ork crime?
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Red wunz go fasta!

Post by Aaron »

Pretty much, the Blood Axes are the clan that first encountered humans and are regarded as "unorky". So I'm going on a half-baked idea I had a while ago of Ghazghkull using his time between Armageddon invasions conquering various Ork tribes to build his numbers and along the way he squashed this guys because they weren't Orky enough. A radical Ordos Xeno Inquisitor "hired" him as a scheme to conclude the Armageddon Campaign.