recommendations for scary movies for halloween

A place to hang out and chat about whatever
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

being pseudo-esoteric and appealling to a niche market of fans 'out there' is always a risk, esp when like the team behind cubes' sequels, they missed the whole novelty and point of the first one, apparently
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
https://www.facebook.com/PeterBrayshay
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

Granitehewer wrote:okay okay, i'll give away my gem, although to most people, its crappy, but i love it
watch 'Evil Dead: Army of Darkness', it trails on from the events of Evil Dead 2, and features an army of skeletons being combine-harvested by an A-team'd uber-car!
Boomstick!
The Evil Dead trilogy is quite odd.

Evil Dead - Shoestring budget indie film. all horror "We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep."
Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn - More a "alternate remake" than a sequal. 50% comedy, 50% horror. "We'll swallow you soul! We'll swallow you soul!"
Army of Darkness (Evil Dead 3) - Sequal to ED2. 90% comedy, 10% horror. "You primitive screwheads, listen up! THIS... is my BOOMstick!"
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

i could never reconcile the fact that sam raimi was behind the evil dead trilogy and the new spiderman films.......lol
Has anyone played 'Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick' on ps2, xbox or pc?
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I haven't, but I always remember to shop smart... shop S-mart.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

haha thats the uber line, when he blasts the swamp hag in the castle keep, oh man, i pee'd
shran
Commander
Commander

Post by shran »

the miniseries of V, original series and some pieces of V- the final battle. Might I recommend the intro of V - the final battle?