Battlefleet Gothic, Warmaster, Mordheim and Inquisitor

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

One thing to remember when you're playing against 'nids: Never let them anywhere near boarding range!
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Very true, nids are a very bad thing up close. Which is why they do so well with big ships. They can live long enough to get close and just rip someone to tiny little pieces.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

thanks for the tips, i tend to play paired games which means that after a battle, my opponent and i swap fleets then refight, plus of course its always good to know the pros and cons, how to win with and how to beat, your opponent and yourself, so cheers
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
https://www.facebook.com/PeterBrayshay
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

To beat imps, use lances! I hate having to battle against those. When using imps, split your fleet with half lances and half WB's as this will allow you to target larger ships with lances and use WB's to knock off weaker ships, plus take Nova Cannons when ever you can.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu