Find the Founders VII Rules Violation Discussion

Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Find the Founders VII Rules Violation Discussion

Post by Mark »

Opinions. Staplic posted a confidential PM during the course of the game. I'm pretty pissed off with him now, so I'm not the best judge at the moment. Do I need to terminate the entire game?
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Founders VII

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mark wrote:Opinions. Staplic posted a confidential PM during the course of the game. I'm pretty pissed off with him now, so I'm not the best judge at the moment. Do I need to terminate the entire game?
In what context? To another player, or to you?
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

He cut and pasted my PM to him about the test results for each and every player to see in the comments thread to refute your arguement that YOU were indeed the medic.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mark wrote:He cut and pasted my PM to him about the test results for each and every player to see in the comments thread to refute your arguement that YOU were indeed the medic.
Son of a b*tch. Well, that's not an accepted tactic. I thought he got how the game is played...

I didn't catch that, btw. My post ended up on the next page without warning me that another post had been made.

What was the information?
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

He posted this in the comments thread:
I am the medic, I tested Tsuki last night and got founder:

copied from my inbox:

Re: FTF
Sent: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:00 am
by Mark
Lt. Staplic wrote:
question, when I find a founder, can I kill them then and there?

also, my next choice is Tsuki

Your results are in. Tsuki is a................................FOUNDER.
Mark, I took it upon myself to remove the contents of his post and replace it with a "don't post confidential stuff" comment in Moderatorial Green writing. I hope you don't mind me acting without your aproval, but I felt it best to remove it before anyone else read it.
I'd like to suggest that any future infringements of this nature be punished in a similar manner; remove the post and replace it with a warning. In fact, I'd go so far to suggest that any future infringements of that nature be punished by the character in question suffering a fatal accident with his phaser; just kill the character off and boot him from the current game.

On another note, why is this in the Mod Forum? MF is meant for official board business. I don't think the running of a game really belongs here, particularly given that only three of the people with access to this forum even know what you're on about. Mind if I boot it back down to the Lower Forums?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

I appriciate the assist. I was kind of pissed with him. I brought it up here so the other members of the game (aside from Tsuki who it involved) couldn't see it, but yeah, we can drop it down.

Grrrr......darn kids.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Hell, I guess this game just ended in disqualification. That sucks. :x
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Not necessarily. You can keep playing, but I think it's clear from the fuss that went on that Staplic did indeed post proof of what he said, just in a verboten manner, so the game will probably go his way regardless of my removal of his post.

Anyway, I'm gonna kick this back down to HG&T. It might not be a bad idea for the plebians to see just how serious a breach of rules that was.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Founders VII Rules Violation

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Yay.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: Find the Founders VII Rules Violation Discussion

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I'd just like to say I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I those were confidential, and that I couldn't post them, to me it was just another tool to use to proove my side of the story...I didn't mean to infringe upon any rules or ruin the game...again, I'm deeply sorry to have messed this up.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

That's ok..........we'll start again later. New founders, new medic, new security man.

Do you guys want a complete start over, or start again with the same launching story?
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

meh... dont care much either way
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Keep the same plot, I think. Just mix up who's what.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

I think that will be best...........game will restart later tonight.