Excelsior Class Discussion

The Original Series
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Excelsior Class Discussion

Post by Deepcrush »

Lazer snip
Aww, the little whores son is throwing some weight around. So cute....
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Deep, pack it in - you complain often enough when you think people are getting too soft, don't complain when they give you some of your own style back. Lazar made some damn good points about your previous claims.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Captain Seafort wrote:Deep, pack it in - you complain often enough when you think people are getting too soft, don't complain when they give you some of your own style back. Lazar made some damn good points about your previous claims.
Give what back... he's just crying like a little bitch... :roll:

I wouldn't mind points coming back if they didn't have to ignore or lie about things I've said before. Until then he's just a piece of shit, no better then that prae boy.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

If you think there are specific points he's lying about or ignoring, call him on it and provide evidence. Don't just brush off his entire argument without responding.

Also, as Graham said, tone down the language a bit.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Alright, I'm coming damn close to locking this thread. It's degenerated into pointless bitching and namecalling, and little real debate is going on. Either this debate starts becoming a whole lot more inteligent, or I'm locking it.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

F**ck you, you rotten f*****g asshole. I tried to have a reasonable argument with you, and all you can respond with is lies, insults, backtracks and dismissals. You can bash me and everybody else all you want to, but it doesn't add inches to your dick, you insecure schmuck.

Lock the goddamn thread for all I care.
Last edited by Lazar on Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

The next content-less shrieking from anyone, and it will be. The pair of you are acting like children - effing and blinding in the course of a debate is one thing, but throwing insults around for the sole purpose of throwing insults will not be accepted.
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

Seafort, look at the argument. I have tried having a reasonable debate with him and I did not make any insults until right now, but these most recent comments of his have me justifiably enraged. There is no equivalence between the two of us.

With my post earlier today, I tried to tone down the vitriol in here and I made a number of legitimate points, hoping that we could engage him in discussion, and all he could come back with is these petty insults. Don't agree with Deep? Then in his eyes you're immediately a lying piece of shit son of a whore, his words.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

I'm not talking about the argument - I'm talking about the bullshit on this last page. None of which has anything to do with the original argument and everything to do with pure points-scoring. You included, given that last gobbing off after both Rochey and I specifically warned Deep about pointless name-calling.

Thread locked.

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Dude, I'm stealing that image.

Anyway, Seafort's 100% correct in his dealing with the thread. While Deep was certainly the primary source of flames in this thread, it's degenerated into pointless bitching from both parties. I strongly suggest that everyone involved takes a moment to step away from the computer, clear their heads, calm down, and come back refreshed and without the flames.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"