And the new Doctor is....

Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Re: And the new Doctor is....

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Back to the new Doctor, my confidence is not inspired. I don't watch much Dr.Who but started to watch more after Tennant became the Doctor. He was...I don't know, i guess the word is fun. I'm going to miss him.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Well I liked the last two doctors so hopefully this one works out alright. He doesn't have the goofy-miscivious looking face the other two had though.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

colmquinn wrote:Probably, I hadn't thought of that angle
(My 16 yo niece is reading the book at the minute, and she thinks its the best thing since dilithium crystals, despite my protests that emo vampires would get eaten alive by the worms as they slept during the day)
I hate twilight. It turns true vampires into groovy chick with fangs.

As to the new doctor. I just cant see it. I dont think it is gonna work to be honest.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Reliant121 wrote:
colmquinn wrote:Probably, I hadn't thought of that angle
(My 16 yo niece is reading the book at the minute, and she thinks its the best thing since dilithium crystals, despite my protests that emo vampires would get eaten alive by the worms as they slept during the day)
I hate twilight. It turns true vampires into groovy chick with fangs.

As to the new doctor. I just cant see it. I dont think it is gonna work to be honest.
I agree with both statements. Give me Bram Stokers original Dracula or even the vampires of The Dresden Files over that psuedo-vampiric teenage angst crap...
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."