KOTOR Novelisation

KOTOR Novelisation

Postby Reliant121 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:22 am

I just wanted to ask the forum if there is a novelisation of the original KoToR game. I have bought it on Steam, but the game never wants to cooperate with me on the computer due to windows 7 so I wondered if I could get the story in a readable form; I'd like to know where KoToR II derives from.
"He was the best of us. They struck without provocation, there was no reason. Animals! Brutal! They deserve no mercy! Strike them down, follow them back to their base and kill all of them, all of them! No mercy!" - Delenn
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: KOTOR Novelisation

Postby Nutso » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Hey Reliant, see if these guys can help you with the installation issues.

As for a novel of KoTOR, I don't know. Maybe Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan If you want to connect a bridge between KoTOR 1 and KoTOR 2, maybe try wikipedia, or wookiepedia.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Nutso
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: KOTOR Novelisation

Postby Reliant121 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:24 pm

It installs just fine, steam takes care of that for me. Its just running it that doesn't like to cooperate. It often crashes after the first loading screen.

Regardless, I will have a poke around. Thanks.
"He was the best of us. They struck without provocation, there was no reason. Animals! Brutal! They deserve no mercy! Strike them down, follow them back to their base and kill all of them, all of them! No mercy!" - Delenn
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Return to Books