Star Trek Online (F2P)

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Star Trek Online (F2P)

Post by stitch626 »

Absolutely.

We just need four of us logged on and in a group to make a fleet... might be 5...
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I think it's 5. I'm shirsi@staplic1 if anyone wants to get ahold of me
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Hm .. I guess I'll get into this two then.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Ok just checked, my current main is Karan@aswitz.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Hell yes lets fleet up!
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

So how does one find people in this game?
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Sonic Glitch wrote:So how does one find people in this game?
In the top right corner, there is a minimap with a bunch of icons that open windows.

One of them (looks like people) is the social window. Once there you can add a friend, as long as you know their character and account tag (character@accounttag). Mine and Staplic's are in this thread.

Once the friend logs on, they accept (or don't...) and then you will always know when they are online.

And If you have any questions about anything not related to optimal builds (only because I prefer to learn on my own instead of using cookie cutter setups) I will gladly help.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Alrighty then... found you two at least
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

So I've looked up how this works and it looks like we need at least 5 of us on a team, and we can only send/accept team invites when both players are online, so we'll have to get a team together. Then we may or may not have to have all five players online on the same instance of the same map in order to form the fleet. If that's the case we'll have to pick a time and place when we can all get online together.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I am available today after 6 EST, tomorrow all day from 8 EST till whenever, and then after that only from 4 EST till 9 EST.

Fortunately, the fleet creation doesn't take long once everyone is logged in.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I probably won't be on for any length of time until Wednesday evening/night 5pm EST on.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I'm finally got a week off for vacation, so apart from visiting with family I am free to be on whenever.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Anyone that's around. I'm online and probably will be for a while
LaughingCheese
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by LaughingCheese »

I'm game.

Downloaded it a week or so ago but haven't gotten around to playing it.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

So Sonic and I are on a team, I haven't seen anyone else online to try and get on the same team with them. Is there a time in the next week that everyone can get online so we can get this fleet set up. I've been stockpiling weapons and ship components to put toward our fleet starbase/share with everyone, but I'm starting to run out of inventory space.