Season 2 Finale

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Season 2 Finale

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I haven't watched any of this in a long time; this, and the previous three episodes are when the show really picked up steam quickly, IMO.

I'm still impressed, over 10 years later. :)

EDIT: The revelation of Kosh was especially great, IMO.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
LaughingCheese
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Season 2 Finale

Post by LaughingCheese »

Tsukiyumi wrote:I haven't watched any of this in a long time; this, and the previous three episodes are when the show really picked up steam quickly, IMO.

I'm still impressed, over 10 years later. :)

EDIT: The revelation of Kosh was especially great, IMO.
Just finished season 2 last night!

It was kind of dumb idea though, cause I didn't get much sleep last night because of it. :?

But yeah, I remembered the reveal of Kosh and I don't think I've ever seen the whole episode. I caught the tail end of it a few times where the tram explodes and such...

I'm really glad this was during season 2 cause now I don't have to wait to see it.

I think I'll watch the rest of it over Christmas break.

Netflix FTW! :mrgreen:
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Season 2 Finale

Post by Graham Kennedy »

One of my prouder moments was
predicting that Kosh was an "angel" a few eps before it happened. His statement that if he was outside his encounter suit then he would be recognised by "everyone" was part of it. The other was when Delenn asked to see him. We see a bright light illuminate her face... and hear a flapping noise. I turned to Ian and said "WOW! Vorlons are Angels!"
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...