Favorite Characters

Postby Sionnach Glic » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:03 pm

Really? She played the crazy french woman? Weird....
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Postby Duskofdead » Fri May 02, 2008 6:06 pm

Rochey wrote:Really? She played the crazy french woman? Weird....

You couldn't tell from the voice? It's pretty distinctive, like Alice Krige.
Duskofdead
Captain
Captain

Postby Reliant121 » Fri May 02, 2008 6:23 pm

Anyway after finally managing to watch the second series, Delenn is still my fav, but G'Kar is pretty damn close second, tied with Ivanova. Sheridan was good, but i prefer Sinclair
"He was the best of us. They struck without provocation, there was no reason. Animals! Brutal! They deserve no mercy! Strike them down, follow them back to their base and kill all of them, all of them! No mercy!" - Delenn
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Postby Duskofdead » Fri May 02, 2008 6:36 pm

Reliant121 wrote:Anyway after finally managing to watch the second series, Delenn is still my fav, but G'Kar is pretty damn close second, tied with Ivanova. Sheridan was good, but i prefer Sinclair

Delenn is cool and so is Ivanova. Didn't much care for the doctor. I liked that Centauri guy (not the main one but his helper) who went out and looked at Corwin's head on a spike.
Duskofdead
Captain
Captain

Postby Reliant121 » Fri May 02, 2008 6:42 pm

Vir Coto i believe. He was good, quite humerous
"He was the best of us. They struck without provocation, there was no reason. Animals! Brutal! They deserve no mercy! Strike them down, follow them back to their base and kill all of them, all of them! No mercy!" - Delenn
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Postby kostmayer » Fri May 02, 2008 8:16 pm

Brad Dourif put in another great performance as Brother Edward. Great story, just a shame the character was limited to one episode.
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Postby Varthikes » Fri May 02, 2008 9:14 pm

Duskofdead wrote:
Reliant121 wrote:Anyway after finally managing to watch the second series, Delenn is still my fav, but G'Kar is pretty damn close second, tied with Ivanova. Sheridan was good, but i prefer Sinclair

Delenn is cool and so is Ivanova. Didn't much care for the doctor. I liked that Centauri guy (not the main one but his helper) who went out and looked at Corwin's head on a spike.

Morden's head on a pike.

Corwin is the lieutenant in CNC. He was a good character, too. :)
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Nutso » Fri May 09, 2008 10:39 pm

G'Kar
Londo
Vir
Mr. Morden
Kosh
Nutso
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Favorite Characters

Postby Foxfyre » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:29 am

In order:

Kosh - pretty much what ever he said was pretty good and made you go huh?

Delenn - My favorite seen was her riding in with a fleet and telling the EF fleet attacking B5 to pretty much make her day another good sceen was her introgation by Sebastan.

G'kar - just about any sceen with him in it was good, especially when interacting with Londo or Mr. Garbaldi

Ivonova - Favorite Lines are - "Mr. Gray, I'm grateful the Psi Corps give you purpose in life, but when that purpose includes scanning *my* mind to prove *my* loyalty, it's not only an invasion of my privacy, but my honor. As for fear, if you enter my mind for any reason I will twist your head off and use it for a chamber pot. If you'll excuse me." episode Eyes

"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out. Babylon Control out. [Sigh] Civilians. [Looking up] Just kidding about the God part -- no offense." Voice in the Wilderness Part I

Vir
Na'toth (Caitlin Brown Version)
Genius insania et conseri manum
Foxfyre
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Tsukiyumi » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:31 am

Foxfyre wrote:Kosh - pretty much what ever he said was pretty good and made you go huh?

Somehow, I always understood his metaphors. All great stuff.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Postby Foxfyre » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Tsukiyumi wrote:
Foxfyre wrote:Kosh - pretty much what ever he said was pretty good and made you go huh?

Somehow, I always understood his metaphors. All great stuff.

Which was the reason I went Huh
Genius insania et conseri manum
Foxfyre
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Previous

Return to Babylon 5