The Lost Tales: Voices in the Dark (SPOILERS)

Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

The Lost Tales: Voices in the Dark (SPOILERS)

Post by Varthikes »

I thought it best to start a separate thread where we can talk freely about the newest Babylon 5. And, those who have not yet seen it don't need to worry about being spoiled in the other thread.

I just got it yesterday in the mail, and I watched today. The first part, I thought, was "Eh". But, I really loved the second part dealing with Sheridan and Galen and the decision Sheridan was forced to make. That exchange between Sheridan and the reporter (Teryl Rothery, SG1) was hilarious.

"I like reporters--preferably well cooked." :laughroll:

Anyone else the nod to Andreas and Richard? Where both their characters were out exploring beyond the Rim?

The intro was well done, too. With B5 bursting into flames, then the clock turning back with G'Kar's voice-over.
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk
celeritas
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by celeritas »

yes i didn't like the first bit of voices in the dark very much either. i can only hope that it'll be fleshed out a bit more in a future installment. right now, its like babylon 5 meets part 1 of an x-files episode. the second part regarding moral decisions, now that part i did like.

all in all, the little stories to fill in the gaps are ok, but i wish more would be fleshed out with the already dangling plot strings rather than introducing new ones. i guess we'll have to wait for garibaldi's turn to see.