Announcements / Release dates / Reviews / Ask the author anything (well, almost anything)

Alexbright99
Master chief petty officer
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Announcements / Release dates / Reviews / Ask the author anything (well, almost anything)

Post by Alexbright99 »

Hey there, fine folks!

In this thread I will post frequent updates on the story's progress, including release dates.

If you have any questions or opinions to share, this is the place. I'd love to hear from you!
Alexbright99

Re: Announcements / Release dates / Reviews / Ask the author anything (well, almost anything)

Post by Alexbright99 »

And here's the first official announcement for my first official announcement thread:

Fallen Heroes Part III, Chapter X will be uploaded Friday, September 4! Save the date. See you then!
Alexbright99

Re: Announcements / Release dates / Reviews / Ask the author anything (well, almost anything)

Post by Alexbright99 »

Here's a little update for you regarding the new chapter's progress: I've just finished the first draft. Now it's ready for proofreading and editing, which I will start with tomorrow. If all goes well, and let's hope it does, we're looking at an early December release. Stay tuned, good people!