"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Nutso
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: How Discovery Tries to Fit Continuity

Postby Graham Kennedy » Mon May 13, 2019 2:49 pm

It doesn't.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DSG2k » Thu May 23, 2019 7:36 am

Graham Kennedy wrote:It doesn't.

According to the "positive", "uplifting", "compassionate" #WeAreStarfleet STD fan group on Twitter, a statement like that means you're a subhuman bigot and the doxxing may begin at any moment.
DSG2k
Ensign
Ensign

Postby Graham Kennedy » Thu May 23, 2019 9:54 pm

DSG2k wrote:

According to the "positive", "uplifting", "compassionate" #WeAreStarfleet STD fan group on Twitter, a statement like that means you're a subhuman bigot and the doxxing may begin at any moment.

Fuck 'em. I say what I like. And I'm not and never have been and never will be on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pintrest, or Reddit. (In fairness I don't even know what a couple of those are.)

I post here, and anybody who comes to start trouble will get a boot in their ass. And I post under my very own name, so I couldn't give a crap if somebody 'doxxes' me.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DSG2k » Tue May 28, 2019 2:47 pm

Insert Tsar_Bomba.gif :D

Social media is the fastest way to have any remaining faith in humanity tested. However threadbare it may have been, it's now hanging on by a string of subatomic particles.
DSG2k
Ensign
Ensign

Postby Sonic Glitch » Tue May 28, 2019 3:56 pm

Counterpoint: It does. There's nothing to contradict it, and there's more than enough room in the 23rd century for multiple starship adventures.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Return to DSC