Orders

Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Re: Orders

Post by Lighthawk »

Silvia is going to make some sketches of the tattoos and then try and find a match for them in the library. Claude is going to make a comparison of the mud from the body against the mud outside the manor.
colmquinn
Commander
Commander

Post by colmquinn »

Sandy suggests that someone should keep watch on the exterior (from a convenient window) to make sure there are no more of these 'people' around while the body is examined in case he has friends.

Sandy will offer to help Silvia in the search of the library for the markings, two sets of eys can be better than one sometimes.
But I can't throw, I throw like a geek!
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Zelman, if lab facilities are available, is going to go analyze the blood sample. Robert will offer to help Sylvia as well, with a knowledge of alien cultures and heiroglyphics to lend. Charles is going to approach Klein and ask what the p.i. seemed to want to address with him the previous night. O'Neill is going to try to find a lantern or electric torch.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

OK, Zelman is going to jot down the foreign materials he found in the blood sample, and wrack his brain a bit for some folkloric, medical, or legendary/mythical herbalistic properties or tales about the things he found; I know you tested against Chemistry and Pharmacy, but he has Medicine 65, Natural History 25, and Occult 30, and Know 100. Failing anything coming of that, he's going to head to the library attached to the lab to try and find something about them or about herbalism as used in such weird things. He has Library Use 50.

Robert, if he's exhausted the upstairs library, will excuse himself and head down to check on Zelman. He'll try to add his two cents to what Zelman has found, having: Anthropology 51 (in case the combination of ingredients lends itself to a particular group,) Chemistry 16, Natural History 19, Occult 15, and Know 85. Failing that, he'll join Zelman in the downstairs library, helping Zelman's search and continuing his own research into the tattoos and anything related to the Southeastern Pacific materials May's father collected. Library Use 45, Antrhopology 51, Archaeology 61, History 45.

O'Neill will skulk along to the basement, having been given an excuse by Charles to investigate down there. Assuming he can pick up a lamp, lantern, or torch, he'll investigate the junction of the old dumbwaiter and the odd (for the basement of a mansion) system of tracks. He has Track 10, Spot Hidden 50, Sneak 50, Locksmith 36 (if it comes up,) Listen 25, Hide 29, and Climb 50 (if it comes up.)

If I can figure out a way to work into the post a way for Zelman to communicate with Charles, I'll have the detective try to scare up a relationship between the May family and any group or individual specializing in herbalism or such odd corpse-tampering; also, he'd probably think it useful to try and look for any ties between the Mays and any shipbuilding or carpentry involving pine tar. He has Know 70, Law 45 (to interpret any possible real, tort, or liquid connections,) Library Use 25 (to check through the Mays' papers and notes,) and Spot Hidden 60.
as Bull offed Custer
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

In regards to communication, remember that the whole house has a system of speaking tubes. I'll get back to you tonight on these orders.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Tsukiyumi wrote:In regards to communication, remember that the whole house has a system of speaking tubes. I'll get back to you tonight on these orders.
NP. I'll write up a pre-results post.
as Bull offed Custer
Uzume
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Uzume »

Is it frack'n morning yet? Or are we playing " The longest night EVER ? " :bangwall:

Also, i need to roll for Cookie to gain enough composer to get his ass to bed. And for Maude want's to search the house to make sure all are accounted for. Newt, well that boy has never slept in a bed so fine; he's dead to the world i'm sure. however, can we do a dream roll for him?
Mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter. - Anonymous