Call of Cthulhu RPG Discussion

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Call of Cthulhu RPG Discussion

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mikey - :wink:

I wanted to say, I think this restart is going great so far. Very shortly, we should have all of the players back in action (minus Lighthawk, because I guess he didn't feel like it), and the story should move pretty quickly once we're in town. Fun things await.

And by fun, I mean horrible.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Tsukiyumi wrote:Mikey - ;)
If you could see me right now, I'd be pointing to my head and saying, "Kidneys."
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
colmquinn
Commander
Commander

Post by colmquinn »

In the morning I would like my chars to have a good breakfast/ brunch that will set them up for the day so they don't have to worry about loosing concentration during a day of searching through newspaper/ library archives. Perhaps even police records ...... :)
But I can't throw, I throw like a geek!
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Ibrahim will be serving a solid breakfast at 7AM. :)
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
colmquinn
Commander
Commander

Post by colmquinn »

May we please order eggs, bacon, toast & some coffee please.

(ideally you can deliver same to my house in the real world. Its some odd 3000 miles away but he sounds like a good man?)
But I can't throw, I throw like a geek!
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

:lol:
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

colmquinn wrote:May we please order eggs, bacon, toast & some coffee please.

(ideally you can deliver same to my house in the real world. Its some odd 3000 miles away but he sounds like a good man?)
Be careful - when Americans say "bacon," we mean REAL bacon - not those thick cuts from the back. Instead of a difference between "streaky" bacon and "back" bacon, we have a difference between bacon and not bacon.
as Bull offed Custer
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

As we are playing in America, it will be American bacon. I'm firm on that.

Anyhoo, need some kind of a move by a few players, and we can get the next day rolling.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

I've got a hell of a weekend coming up, and in any event I think all my chars are done until breakfast. If you want, I'll try to get my morning orders together, but I'm not making any promises for anything before Monday.
as Bull offed Custer
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Okay, I'm going to move us into the next day here; I was waiting for one player to get back to me on something, but it's not important enough to hold up the game.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

I'm going to try and go back through some stuff and compile my orders for the near future as I can, hopefully within a day. At any rate, I probably won't submit orders for the day's activities until after breakfast and we arrive where we're going.

BTW, to Leia - or Tsu, if you could tell her if she's not on here relatively soon - my FB account has gone completely wonky WRT to you. First it was the messenger, now whatever you tried to post about my boy's pic showed up as scrap code. I'm going to unfriend you temporarily - no slight is meant, but I want to try to reset something or other and then re-friend you. Just wanted to let you know so you know I didn't catch no feelings.
as Bull offed Custer
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Weird. NP.

I thought we could use breakfast to establish who's going where with whom. We already know Willem is going with Charles to the Historical Society; I'll send at least one bookish type along. Some of my other characters are also going into town, so I'll post for them, and see who might want to tag along with them. Also, we'll see the whole map, and I'll list some places of interest in case others want to go exploring on their own.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

I'll have to look through my old notes and see what the old farts Zelman and R. Wessex will do; one or both might want to go with the detectives, or something completely different.
as Bull offed Custer
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

So, the maps are up, with May's notations of what's important. It's up to you guys now who goes where.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Okay, so later today, I'll get the ball rolling again; see what happens.