New Doctor this Christmas

IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Doctor this Christmas

Post by IanKennedy »

I found this site a long time ago, long before we knew the doctor was going to change:

Doctor Who?
email, ergo spam
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Tsukiyumi wrote:How many of the Doctors have employed direct physical violence, exactly?
Most of them. Off the top of my head the First Doctor was quite willing to bash a caveman's skull in, the Third obviously had his Venusian stuff, the Fourth was pretty handy with a sword and died as a result of a punchup with the Master on the Pharos telescope, the Fifth got into a scrap with the Cyber Leader in Earthshock, the Sixth nearly strangled Peri and killed an alien of the week with a cyanide rag and the tenth had his swordfight with the Sycorax.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

And the Ninth was hefting some BFG which he was ready, willing and able to use on the Dalek in 'Dalek', and he and Jack storming through Game Station One and blowing up the store in 'Rose'.
Foxfyre
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Foxfyre »

Hmmmm Marina Sirtis might be interesting.
Genius insania et conseri manum
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

There is a HUGE difference between a once-in-a-while willingness to put a toe in the pool and diving in head first. Even the biggest pacifist will kick at a dog that is biting a baby… I am talking about someone that is actually imposing and backs it up. Not quite Judge Dredd, but leaning that way... Maybe throw 20% Dredd into #9...
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...