0 - Crap
No votes

Total votes: 6
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

S34E3: Cold War

Post by Captain Seafort »

Starts in 15 minutes. Let's hope its a bit less rushed than last time.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Re: S34E3: Cold War

Post by kostmayer »

yeah, if anything demands a slower pace its a Submarine episode. Hell, DS9 and TOS both did great Submarine episodes in 45 mins, and they managed to fit in action, tension, character development..
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

Just gonna say it, new girl looks good wet. And in uniform. And wet whilst in uniform. Though I prefer Rose's reaction to the Tardis Translation Matrix - namely ripping The Doctor a new one.
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

That's more like it. Not one of the all time greats, but a good solid episode, with one of the classic baddies. How exactly a submarine is going to get them all the way to the south pole is another matter.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

MUCH better than the last two. More like this, please.
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

I would've said good, but the guest star bumps it up for me. :)
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Okay, that guy in the beginning who thawed out Skaldak... dude. You are a SUPREME idiot. Also, Skaldak attacked first. How else did the sub get damaged?! Or the sailors we saw screaming/attacked before the Doc shows up... :bangwall:
Foxfyre
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Foxfyre »

This was a decent episode, while not a 5 certainly one of the better ones this season.
Genius insania et conseri manum