New Sim

Moderator: Lt. Staplic

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

New Sim

Post by Lt. Staplic »

So, I've been working on a new sheet template for a new SIM. This will be different in that it won't be Trek, Wars, or any other existing sci fi (that I know of) based. The premise will be that a number of colonies were founded on sleeper ships, the homeworld then fell, leaving the colonies on their own to develop their own society independantly and are now competing powers. This will allow me to start everyone off on the same foot and allow things to grow from there.

The thing I need to know is who is interested in playing.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: New Sim

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Count me in :-)
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

[raises hand]
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

No education to keep me distracted so I'm up for.

Sounds like the premise of Freelancer.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Sounds fun.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

cool. I've got a few equations to finish writing, and to test some scaling.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Lt. Staplic wrote:cool. I've got a few equations to finish writing, and to test some scaling.
God you math people and your doing this for fun....
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Sonic Glitch wrote:God you math people and your doing this for fun....
I've been creating my own alternate universe for 22 years mostly via spreadsheets and formulae for fun :D
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."