B2 OOC

Moderator: Lt. Staplic

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: B2 OOC

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Looks like we're still waiting on someone to vote in the weapons thread. also would whomever selected "other formula" please PM me your suggestion.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Just a reminder for everyone. Turns are due at 5:00 PM CST on Saturday. Please have them in on time. I have Saturday night off and would like to get the turns done then. If I don't have them in on time I'm not sure when my next opportunity to sit down and do them will be.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Mine's in boss.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I have two sheets turned in to me so far.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Still working on the Constitution. I'll have the basic orders and sheet to you in a few minutes though.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Sent my turn in a bit ago, forgot to post.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Alright, so there was a slight change of plans and Turns are getting done now instead of then. As it works out there were a few lagging sheets, but everyone is in now so it works out for everyone.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Realized that I never posted a turn due date since I was unable to access the forum when turns went out.

Turns will be due 5:00 PM CST on Saturday 1 Dec.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

I'm finally getting my op tomorrow so gonna be in hospital over the weekend. Will get mine in tonight.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

So due to some extra work I've got to do today/tomorrow I'm not going to be able to turn turns over today like I'd hoped so if Deep and Reliant could please get their turns in to me as soon as possible, I know I'll have some free time to start turns over the next couple days if I can get them all in.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

SS is in your inbox, pretty short turn around.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm almost done with SitReps and turns will be going out shortly. it's been a bit of a mess getting everything done.

Just so everyone knows with the lateness of this sheet going out and the fact that I have finals next week (as I"m sure some of you do too) Turns will not be due until the 15th of December.

Sorry I couldn't give an update sooner, but I just got forum access back.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Your finals and RL are more important (somewhat, lol). Best of luck with them.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Also, just an fyi, new maps will be going out to everyone that will have update colony and exploration ranges (hopefully) If I can't get those done today then I'll send out the sheets and SITREP's and have a second round of emails with maps.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Turns are out, as I said due a week from Saturday. If anyone needs anything else from me, let me know, the earlier the better as the later into the week we go the less sleep I will have had the twenty four hours prior.

Some things I'm putting you all on alert for:

next turn fleet antimatter usage and maintenance costs are going to go up.
next turn idle shipyard tonnage will begin to cost unless your at max ship capacity (i.e. you have extra tonnage, but only b/c you can't build any more ships)