B2 OOC

Moderator: Lt. Staplic

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: B2 OOC

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Turns are going to be due on Sunday. Anytime, just get it to me Sunday.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Lt. Staplic wrote:Turns are going to be due on Sunday. Anytime, just get it to me Sunday.
Excellent. Just kind of getting settled in new house and new job, so been offline. Thought I may have missed it.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Because I've only gotten one sheet, I'm extending the deadline, you have until noon tomorrow.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Sorry boss, currently homeless, but I am able to send mine now.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Lt. Staplic wrote:Because I've only gotten one sheet, I'm extending the deadline, you have until noon tomorrow.
Crap, I completely forgot. I'll get that in
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Alright, stuffs almost done. I updated everyone's goals, some were more extensive than others.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I forgot to post this earlier, so sorry for the short notice, but If I could get turns in by Sunday afternoon say 3ish CST. This won't be a hard deadline since I got this posted so late.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

So bout those turns... :poke:
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

That would be my fault... completely past my mind. I will get on that asap, so tomorrow afternoon at the latest.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

it'll be a few days probably, last week before spring break so lots of exams. I've been looking for a good day to make a solid deadline, hopefully I'll get my work schedule for the next week tonight or tomorrow morning and can make an official determination on that for those who haven't sent in their turns yet.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Alright folks, if you would all get your sheets to me by Saturday at 9:00PM CDT, I should be able to get things moving again.

I already have two turns.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Do you have mine boss?
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Lt. Staplic wrote:Alright folks, if you would all get your sheets to me by Saturday at 9:00PM CDT, I should be able to get things moving again.

I already have two turns.
Is one of them mine?
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

yes, you two are the ones I have.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Mine is now in.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.