B2 OOC

Moderator: Lt. Staplic

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: B2 OOC

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Alright, Sheets are on their way back out. Due 8:00PM CDT Saturday again. This next turn will be 5 years.

I also made a few changes to the Fighter Designer. mass is now in tons instead of ktons, and the max calculators have been scaled down as they should be for a smaller fighter design.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Someone asked a very good question and I realized since you all have peace meal maps none of you got the map key.....

the blue lines on the maps are the warp highways referred to in the rules.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Was this last turn just a one year turn or was it supposed to be a five year turn?
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

The turn that just closed was a 1 year set-UP turn. I'm planning on three 5-year turns to allow growth. during these five year turns there can be no aggressive military action; however any planets found can be colonized.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Everyone should have gotten a new sheet this evening. Sorry if you'd made advances on the other one; however this one has updates to the resources system, and diplomacy that I felt should be sent out before the five year turn instead of being implemented one year into it.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I may be a bit delayed. All of my info is on my laptop and it chose this week to go wonky. The computer works, but the screen doesn't -- hard to do work when you can't see what you're working on. I'll get stuff in when I can.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

I'll see if I can ask CJ enough questions to hold him over until you're ready to move on.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Tholian_Avenger
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Tholian_Avenger »

If you are up to fiddling with it, pull the cover off of the latptop's monitor and see if the cable on the backside of the screen has pulled loose from its connections. They tend to be tightest when the laptop is closed. Well, that's all I know about that sort of thing. Best of luck.
6 Star Admiral of the Loyal Water Buffaloes and Honorable Turtles
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

I would love to if I could figure out how. My laptop is an older model so I'm not exactly sure where all the proper screws are. Thankfully someone we know runs an IT business.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Well, mine's in. Late night at work.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

Mine's gonna be a wee bit delayed, probably till about 3/4 GMT. Hectic day with work etc.
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

Sending mine now... sorry for any delay.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Was busy Thursday and Friday, then out all Saturday, just got home today and am now getting to my sheet.

Sorry.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

No problem, you may have noticed I've been absent, been a hectic weekend. I'm still waiting on turns from the Cardassians and Klingons, once I get those I'll set to start turning things over; but it will take longer since it's a five year turn, I'm looking to hopefully have stuff back out to everyone sometime toward the end of this week ans the next set of sheets will be due on the 9th of June.

I'll give out more exact dates as I get turns in and can start processing them.
Tholian_Avenger
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by Tholian_Avenger »

Lt. Stalpic, I emailed you a couple of questions I had wanted answered before turning in my sheet. If it isn't too much of a bother.
6 Star Admiral of the Loyal Water Buffaloes and Honorable Turtles