Alpha V2 OOC Thread

Moderator: BigJKU316

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Alpha V2 OOC Thread

Post by Tsukiyumi »

BigJKU316 wrote:Two kids has proven a lot more work than one and that combined with the presence of Federal bank regulators at my job for a week basically took me out of the virtual world for a good chunk of time.
Welcome back, Mister Anderson.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I'm supposed to tell all of you to stay in college as long as you can cause the real world sucks, and that BIG also apologizes for the disappearance, he got put in charge of the transition following the take over of another bank so between that and the newborn his free time has been closer to -1 than 0.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

Work and kids will do that and besides that most of us have been there ourselves.

And yes, the real world can suck so welcome to growing up. Just wait for your first house payments and utility bills and car payments and loan payments and... i'll stop there since I'm making myself cry.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu