Rabbit Hole Leads to 700 Year Old Knights Templar Cave

Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Rabbit Hole Leads to 700 Year Old Knights Templar Cave

Post by Nutso »

Stunning 700-year-old giant cave used by Knights Templar found behind a rabbit hole in the British countryside

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 17871.html
A photographer has uncovered a stunning 700-year-old underground complex believed to be linked to the Knights Templar.

Beneath unassuming holes in a farmer’s field near Shifnal, in Shropshire, lie untouched caves allegedly used by the medieval order that fought during the Crusades.

Photographer Michael Scott, from Birmingham, set out in search of the caves and came back with pictures of the remarkable underground network.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rabbit Hole Leads to 700 Year Old Knights Templar Cave

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Awesome!
Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Rabbit Hole Leads to 700 Year Old Knights Templar Cave

Post by Mikey »

I'm not sure I see how it's not just a natural rabbit warren. JK, but seriously - neither of those reports cites any evidence to connect the cave with the Knights Templar. There is a crude cruciform inset relief visible in one of the photos, but it is patently not the Maltese cross with which the Poor Fellow-Soldiers were most famously associated.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer