Out One End and In the Other

Re: Out One End and In the Other

Postby Tyyr » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:48 pm

I do, I'm just saying that technically it's not a shit steak, it's a bacteria grown in shit steak.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Postby Mikey » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Tyyr wrote:I do, I'm just saying that technically it's not a shit steak, it's a bacteria grown in shit steak.

Obviously anyone who's read any of the articles understands that. IMHO, the degree to which shit plays a role - unless it is "zero" - is a hardly relevant factor.
"You fought with Captain Reynolds in the war?"
"I fought with a lot of people in the war."
"And your husband?"
"I fight with him sometimes, too."
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Postby IanKennedy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Mikey wrote:
Tyyr wrote:I do, I'm just saying that technically it's not a shit steak, it's a bacteria grown in shit steak.

Obviously anyone who's read any of the articles understands that. IMHO, the degree to which shit plays a role - unless it is "zero" - is a hardly relevant factor.

Not especially, shit has been put on gardens for years. All you are worrying about is who's shit. :)
email, ergo spam
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby McAvoy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 pm

So if this becomes common, then the video Two girls one cup will be more like "Yum"?
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
McAvoy
Captain
Captain

Postby Mikey » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:39 pm

IanKennedy wrote:Not especially, shit has been put on gardens for years. All you are worrying about is who's shit.

Hardly. The shit is generally washed off, at least in the U.S. If you guys eat manure over there... well, that's even worse than black pudding.

McAvoy wrote:So if this becomes common, then the video Two girls one cup will be more like "Yum"?

:picard:
"You fought with Captain Reynolds in the war?"
"I fought with a lot of people in the war."
"And your husband?"
"I fight with him sometimes, too."
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Postby McAvoy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Mikey wrote:
IanKennedy wrote:Not especially, shit has been put on gardens for years. All you are worrying about is who's shit.

Hardly. The shit is generally washed off, at least in the U.S. If you guys eat manure over there... well, that's even worse than black pudding.

McAvoy wrote:So if this becomes common, then the video Two girls one cup will be more like "Yum"?

:mrgreen:
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
McAvoy
Captain
Captain

Postby Sonic Glitch » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Mikey wrote:

Mikey, I disagree. I believe it's something more like :[
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Previous

Return to Science, Philosophy and Theology