OBJECTIVE Ministries

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: OBJECTIVE Ministries

Post by stitch626 »

Well, searches such as that have been done for decades (probably longer) by cryptologists.

Considering more than half of their Biblical stuff is wrong, I can imagine all of their science is.
I couldn't even get through the whole site...
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Oh man, that site is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. :lol:

Some of my favourite bits...
Hey, Habu...
How many gods do you have?

"I don't know...I lost count!"

Wouldn't you rather have just one God who loves you a bunch than a bunch of gods that don't love you at all?

Jesus loves everybody, even the unsaved like Habu! Remember to pray for Habu and others like him that they may find Jesus and accept Him into their hearts
If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,
TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

You may be moved to try and witness to
these poor lost souls yourself, however
AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them.
Quick, children! Flee from the approach of the grumpy heathens! :lol:
Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
:lol:
Rock-solid proof that dinosaurs still walk the Earth!
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

For some reason I now feel like cursing.

Psst! I went into the forbidden area. I just couldn't help myself. :happydevil:
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

There's a forbidden area?

*rushes to look*
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Q: "Were Neanderthals the 'monkey men' Evolutionists keep talking about?"

- a) Nobody calls them "monkey men." Neanderthals are regarded as a subspecies of Homo sapiens.

- b) You're already making yourself look like an idiot. Learn proper grammar if you're going to publish a website.

A: "No! Neanderthals were humans with abnormal bone growth due to very advanced age and Flood-cloud-related rickets!"

- a) Neaderthals had a mroe robust bone structure than modern man, not a lessened one which would indicate osteoporosis and rickets.

- b) Rickets is caused by a mineral deficiency, not clouds.

- c) The average lifespan of Homo sapiens neanderthalensis was much shorter than modern man's.

And, of course, bombardier beetles expel toxic liquid as a testament agaist evolution... you know, because it's an evolutionary mechanism...

Oh, I thank the Lord every day that He made people like this for me to laugh at...
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Laughing Man
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Laughing Man »

That is a truly disturbing website, people influenced by that braindead, lets make sh*t up to justify why my beliefs are so far fetched, bullsh*t, might one day be in a position to make decisions!
Heck Is Where People Go Who Don't Believe In Golly!