The Unholy Mission OOC Thread

Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: The Unholy Mission OOC Thread

Post by Monroe »

Okay I posted the lootz.

Make sure to grab your badges... sorry WoW joke.

Alright I probably won't be able to post again today (Saturday) so I'll let you guys decide who gets what loot. I do suggest the libram be used on the person of your team with the biggest lackluster of a stat that will be active. Also I suggest you guys nominate a leader. Someone who's very active and who's character can lead (Sorry Tsuki :P).
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Oh almost forgot-

Their armor was form fitting so you can't wear it but you can sell for half price.

And from here on out v1.1 is in play (which I'll post the rules here in a sec).
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Monroe wrote:(Sorry Tsuki :P).
No problem; that was my intention. :lol:

For leader, I nominate Mikey.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

I'm flattered but I think my available time is too haphazard (as you can tell from this battle.) I won't be able to post IC for a couple of hours, but I'm taking the other claymore!
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

k, my charecter profile's been updated with new gear, gold, and exp
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mikey wrote:I'm flattered but I think my available time is too haphazard
Okay, I nominate Staplic then. :P
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Lt. Staplic wrote:k, my charecter profile's been updated with new gear, gold, and exp
What gold? We have the purse from the arena, but we still have yet to sell off the material loot from the goblins that hasn't been claimed. So, everybody who wants something, grab it now; then we can sell off the rest and add it to the pot.

*EDIT* OK, that's 47 arrows for Staplic, and the wand and apple should probably go to Reliant. Since we can't use the goblin armor, the salvage value comes out to 146. Tsu, you've already got a weapon that's better than what was dropped, and I am personally going to sell my mace for 9 gold. I figure 35 apiece for combat spoils, with the extra 6 going to Tsu 'cause he didn't grab any loot. Sound good? Lemme know, because I want to do some shopping before we embark.
as Bull offed Custer
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I updated my profile with the gear (arrows and claymore) and gold (25 pieces) we got in the arena...

what I was thinking was we sell the armor, and any weapons no one else there wants, then use that gold to buy bomb materials, then split what ever remains.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Lt. Staplic wrote:I updated my profile with the gear (arrows and claymore) and gold (25 pieces) we got in the arena...

what I was thinking was we sell the armor, and any weapons no one else there wants, then use that gold to buy bomb materials, then split what ever remains.
Cool. Then that's 146 gold to buy munitions (really, I think we're just talking about molotov cocktails, right?) and then the four of us will split the rest, any remainders going to Tsu?
as Bull offed Custer
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

yup, we'll buy what we need, and ya I'm thinking crude bombs that will easily catch the enemy ships on fire, then what ever is left we split evenly between us, and any extra goes to Tsu.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Lt. Staplic wrote:yup, we'll buy what we need, and ya I'm thinking crude bombs that will easily catch the enemy ships on fire, then what ever is left we split evenly between us, and any extra goes to Tsu.
I'll try to update the shop later tonight with crude bomb choices. Alright now I'm heading out, feel free to sell what you've collected. Don't forget to give the Libram to someone.

-Remain Star Trek-
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

who should we give it to?
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

after going through and looking here's where we stand:

Mikey:
1 Deficit
1 Even

Staplic:
2 Deficits
1 Even

Tsuki:
2 Deficits

Reliant:
1 Deficit
2 Even

so what do you guys think?
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

My gut says Tsu, seeing as how he almost died last battle and all, but it's not just mine to give.

If that's the case, of course, we divvy up the remainder of the salvage money evenly, of course.

Anyway, as far as supplies - Melroch studied fire as well as odd things like alchemy (chemistry,) so it's a good bet he could rig something like Greek fire or pitch bombs.
as Bull offed Custer
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Mikey wrote:My gut says Tsu, seeing as how he almost died last battle and all, but it's not just mine to give...
I'm good. I just need some armor. :lol: