Fantasy RPG: The Unholy Mission

Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: Fantasy RPG: The Unholy Mission

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Gorath saw the ship almost immediately, flying overhead he gazed upon the crew on board, they would have to be taken care of. Gorath simply waited overhead, looking across the terrain they would have to cover for a few minutes until finally the rest of their group arrived. Tucking his wings in for a steep dive, he pulled out just ten feet up, throwing his wings open to rapidly decelerate, before landing, crushing the ground beneath him.

"This looks adequate to hold our numbers, what say you orc." Gorath asked looking at the whaler.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Rôa nods her assent and gives the craft a once over. Indicating the gangway and the sails, she launches into another rambling explanation.

"It should do us fine. Try no fe damage de sails when we board. Do no use fire!"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

"Was that directed at me, girl?" asked Melroch with a hint of annoyance. "Do not assume that my intellect is as limited as yours. I know fully well what to burn and what not to."
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Hagcrasha simply laughs in response to the Daemon borne's annoyance.

"You kyan never be fe sure with de dirt bound!"
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

The cutter only had a bare bone of a crew on it enough to guard it while the rest of the ship's crew were drinking at the local tavern.

A male Orc stood up from the deck, "Boys we got company. Ugly company." He sneered and jumped down from the gang plank. Two small goblins came jumping down seconds later. "This is our boat and there's no way we're giving it to the likes of you."

"Yeah!" One of the goblins yelled echoing the orc's sentiment.

Glancing over the Orc and two goblins...

Orc:
15 HP
Rusty Iron Shortsword 8.0 3 5
Iron Cuirass 30.0 85 5
Iron Helmet 6.0 25 2
Iron Shield 12.0 45 6
=13 AC. (Roll must beat a 13 to hit)
Small Health Potion (Restores 5 Health)x3
12 Gold

Strength: 9
Intelligence: 5
Willpower: 2
Agility: 8
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 3

In a nutshell:
Damage: +8
To hit: +2
AC: 13

Goblin 1 and Goblin 2:
Goblin:
5 HP
Rusty Iron Shortsword 8.0 3 5
Rough Leather Cuirass 7.5 pounds 35 gold 3 AC
Rough Leather Shield 3 pounds 16 gold 3 AC
=6 AC

Strength: 4
Intelligence: 2
Willpower: 2
Agility: 4
Endurance: 4
Charisma: 3

In a nutshell:
Damage: +3
To hit: -2
AC: 13
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

(Earlier)

A tall slender drow in a flame red and orange dress stepped forward but did not kneel. She kept her gaze level and her finely sculpted features impassive. "Asaa Lynis, sorceress at your disposal Lord Xythic"

(Now)

"An unwise choice," Asaa said immediately before her hand came up. She extended her fingers towards the nearest goblin then snapped them primly. In a flash the goblin exploded into flames, charing the small greenskin in seconds.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

"We didn't ask you to give it to us, you filth-ridden pus-bag," growled Melroch. The demon hefted his mace and swung it in a roundhouse motion, its iron head impacting with the orc's collarbone. The bone splintered and the orc's head lolled like an unstrung puppet for a moment before the creature collapsed in a heap.
as Bull offed Custer
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

With a roar, Ronkur charged forward, sweeping his mace around in a wide arc. The blow caught the final goblin in the chest, the force of the impact immediately shattering his sternum and pulping his internal organs. The lifeless corpse was lifted off the ground by the blow, landing a few feet away.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

Gorath's arrow flew though the space the first goblin had been merely a second ago. Standing back up from his kneeling position, he glared at the Drow, displeased that he'd lost his kill. He then began walking toward the ship, in the direction his arrow had gone to retrieve it.

"We own the ship, let's get a move on." Gorath growled, barely hiding his anger, as he returned his arrow to the quiver on his back.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Hagcrasha bounds up onto the deck of the cutter after the last opponent falls, visibly happy to be back on the deck of a ship, however small. As the rest of the party finishes looting and joins her she starts pointing out how to raise the anchor and make sail. She gets the largest of the party to start turning the capstan, as she inspects the crafts over all condition and finds it to her liking.

To her surprise she finds the vessel almost fully stocked, right down to the firewood for it's cook stove. Clearly the crew was preparing to leave shortly.
The Lt.'s Girl
Petty officer first class
Petty officer first class

Post by The Lt.'s Girl »

(Earlier)

Another cloaked figure steps froward and kneels.

"I am Ewekrn, a high elf and healer, I pledge my allegiance to you Lord Xythic."
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Cpl Kendall wrote:Hagcrasha bounds up onto the deck of the cutter after the last opponent falls, visibly happy to be back on the deck of a ship, however small. As the rest of the party finishes looting and joins her she starts pointing out how to raise the anchor and make sail. She gets the largest of the party to start turning the capstan, as she inspects the crafts over all condition and finds it to her liking.

To her surprise she finds the vessel almost fully stocked, right down to the firewood for it's cook stove. Clearly the crew was preparing to leave shortly.
By Hagcrasha's estimates it will take 1 day to reach Painbringer via river. It will take 9 days of open ocean to reach the western most part of Thalus Empire. Another additional day to enter the western bay, another two days to reach the city closes to the Naverious' tomb.

The waters between the two lands are dangerous and patrolled by Elangaran marines. You have a 20% per day encounter of meeting an Elangarian patrol ship of some kind. And a 10% chance per day to meet a Merman who have been increasing their attacks on boats traveling through the open ocean.

What is your destination?
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Mikey »

Melroch stripped the orc's armor and replaced his own. He inspected the rusty shortsword the creature had wielded, tossed it aside with a grunt, and then removed three crystal phials from a sporran on the orc's belt. "Here, orc - for finding this tub. See that you pilot it well," Melroch rumbled, tossing one of the phials to the orc woman. He tossed one more on the quay by the rusty sword, and tucked one inside his wide belt. Standing, Melroch looked thoughtful for a moment, then reached down and wrenched one of the dead orc's tusks from it's jaw.
as Bull offed Custer
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

" Well, that was rather unsatisfying. They barely even put up a struggle," Guthra mused as the orc and two goblins were swiftly cut down. Stepping around the crushed, managed, and burning corpses, he made his way onto the ship, taking up a position leaning against the railing near the front.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

The Ebon Hand watched the battle, uncaring, but silently observing it's fellow warriors' capabilities. It felt something, a feeling akin to jealousy, but was still glad to have others who could fight in the service of Lord Xythic. Properly serving Lord Xythic was the only important thing.

It watched, and learned, and followed the others onto the ship when they boarded. It shambled to the bow, taking the most forward position, and stood silently, watching the waves and waiting.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939