Funny pics

SomosFuga
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Funny pics

Post by SomosFuga »

Yeah, long live SyFy
Trata las situaciones estresantes como lo haría 1 perro: si no puedes comértelo o jugar con ello, méate encima y lárgate!!!

Handle stressful situations as a dog would: if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and get out of there!!!
Jim
Captain
Captain

Post by Jim »

Hey, if it keeps those old 80's and 90's actors off of normal tv...let them keep making these movies.
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Jim wrote:Hey, if it keeps those old 80's and 90's actors off of normal tv...let them keep making these movies.
Hey! Where would TV be without Mark Harmon? 8) Is it too late for a Sam Elliot TV show? :(
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Graham Kennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Graham Kennedy »

Give a man a fire, and you keep him warm for a day. SET a man on fire, and you will keep him warm for the rest of his life...
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

GrahamKennedy wrote:Image
I've seen this about a bit on Facebook. I really don't understand why people are so hateful against other people who just want to live their lives in peace, and equally.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Tinadrin Chelnor wrote:
GrahamKennedy wrote:Image
I've seen this about a bit on Facebook. I really don't understand why people are so hateful against other people who just want to live their lives in peace, and equally.
That makes two of us. If they're happy, more power to them.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Makes three of us.

I have seen this on Facebook as well however unfortunately I have more conservative friends that do not support it. Without making this a debate, I have seen all sides of it. One other forum I visit but do not post is navweaps.com and there are quite a few conservatives who are 'worried' it will be a slippery slope. It will lead to marrying your sister, polygamy and marrying your dog and eventually marrying your pet rock. Some of them thing the Gay Liberal Agenda will eventually lead to churches being forced against their will to marry.

Then you got the run of the mill hateful people.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

McAvoy wrote:Makes three of us.

I have seen this on Facebook as well however unfortunately I have more conservative friends that do not support it. Without making this a debate, I have seen all sides of it. One other forum I visit but do not post is navweaps.com and there are quite a few conservatives who are 'worried' it will be a slippery slope. It will lead to marrying your sister, polygamy and marrying your dog and eventually marrying your pet rock. Some of them thing the Gay Liberal Agenda will eventually lead to churches being forced against their will to marry.

So two groups. Idiots and bigots.
email, ergo spam
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Ohhhh!!!! Don't call them bigots! They hate that! Lol
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

I'm not sure what other word there is for it.
email, ergo spam
Tinadrin Chelnor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Tinadrin Chelnor »

IanKennedy wrote:
McAvoy wrote:Makes three of us.

So two groups. Idiots and bigots.
I'd say that's about spot on! How they could even conceive LGBT Equality as a slippery slope to the above, is beyond all comprehension.
And besides, people ALREADY marry (or desire to) their cats, horses, the Eiffel Tower, the Berlin Wall (if I recall there are two women in competition for that one). These things are unrelated to LGBT Equality.
"No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand."
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

A pizza guy got a request to draw The Avengers on the box. This is what he drew.

Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral