Banned

Re: Funny pics

Post by Blackstar the Chakat »

Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

But if he made it it would have been awesome.
Indeed. There's a very thin line between "awesome" and "dumbass".
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

That is awesome!! :D :lol:
Cool, I want one.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Here's a bunch I found floating around Facebook and various corners of the net:

This ones my favorite:

Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

WTF are those cat/man things?
Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Reliant121 »

I would guess they are Chakat. or something similar.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Have you ever gotten the feeling that no one pays attention to you? Yes, many of those are Chakats or other taurs(foxtaurs, wolftaurs, ect).
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:Have you ever gotten the feeling that no one pays attention to you? Yes, many of those are Chakats or other taurs(foxtaurs, wolftaurs, ect).
I see. I can't say I keep up with whatever genre they fall into.

In fact I don't think I've seen one until today.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote:
ChakatBlackstar wrote:Have you ever gotten the feeling that no one pays attention to you? Yes, many of those are Chakats or other taurs(foxtaurs, wolftaurs, ect).
I see. I can't say I keep up with whatever genre they fall into.

In fact I don't think I've seen one until today.
That's not a suprise, but I have been on this site since the first month the forum went up.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:
That's not a suprise, but I have been on this site since the first month the forum went up.
Ok.....Should I have googled your name to discover what one is? I don't remember every tidbit of info that passes on my screen you know.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote:
ChakatBlackstar wrote:
Ok.....Should I have googled your name to discover what one is? I don't remember every tidbit of info that passes on my screen you know.
I don't expect anymore out of anyone then I expect out of myself. But I did google your name to find out what a Cpl was. I also remember remember 95% of the information that's on my screen. The last 5 percent is details, like certain names or dates, exact numbers, ect. Besides, I have explaned what a Chakat is multiple times on this site. There is even a topic on it on this forum.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:
I don't expect anymore out of anyone then I expect out of myself. But I did google your name to find out what a Cpl was. I also remember remember 95% of the information that's on my screen. The last 5 percent is details, like certain names or dates, exact numbers, ect. Besides, I have explaned what a Chakat is multiple times on this site. There is even a topic on it on this forum.

Well I tell you what, you go get brain damage and come back and talk to me. In order to remember even a 1/4 of what I see I'd need to take screenshots of the topics or write it all down. That's a little more effort than an internet hobby warrants.

Your talking to a guy who has read the Space Wolf Omnibus at least five times and still can't remember what's coming up in the next chapter.
Blackstar the Chakat
Banned

Cpl Kendall wrote: Well I tell you what, you go get brain damage and come back and talk to me.
Well that's a bit rude and unnessecarily so. I was simply saying that I'm far from being the best at anything I didn't come up with so I usually expect other people to be better at stuff. I was clearly wrong to expect you to have a better memory. But hey, I'm sure you're better then me at other stuff. I just hope you remember them :P :lol:
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

ChakatBlackstar wrote:
Well that's a bit rude and unnessecarily so. I was simply saying that I'm far from being the best at anything I didn't come up with so I usually expect other people to be better at stuff. I was clearly wrong to expect you to have a better memory. But hey, I'm sure you're better then me at other stuff. I just hope you remember them :P :lol:
:lol: No doubt. The plus to this is that ten minutes after I type this I'll have forgotten about the conversation. Good thing I discovered you can book mark things on DITL.