Dumb tattoos

Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Dumb tattoos

Post by Tsukiyumi »

At one point I considered building a portable electromagnet to plug in at a rave...
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

That would be mainiacly funny
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Tsukiyumi wrote:At one point I considered building a portable electromagnet to plug in at a rave...
:laughroll:

Anyone here heard of corset piercings? Those are insane.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

stitch626 wrote: :laughroll:

Anyone here heard of corset piercings? Those are insane.
These?

Yeah I have, I draw the line at that. Genital, nipple, facial piercings I like and find enjoyable but these just seem like a PITA.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

:shock: Gah!

Hence why I didn't post a pic.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Gah, what the fuck?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

I keep thing "damn, that's hot", then I think "if nipple piercings get caught all the time, imagine that thing."
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

I'm firmly in the "Holy hell that's hot camp" as far as corset piercings go.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

Tyyr wrote:I'm firmly in the "Holy hell that's hot camp" as far as corset piercings go.
I'm in the "What's the point?" camp. :roll:
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Royal_Foxx wrote: I'm in the "What's the point?" camp. :roll:
To get snagged on sheets, bras and anything else of course. Or it's a clever plan to always wind up on top.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Royal_Foxx wrote:I'm in the "What's the point?" camp. :roll:
The same point as anything designed to attract the attention of the opposite sex.
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Or as my wife put it when a friend asked why she got her lip pierced; "because I like it." Really, there need be no other point.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Yep.

And nipple piercings only catch a lot if you use rings. Barbell's catch a lot less.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

The only thing I think of is yuck. I personally don't like piercings. Mostly because I start thinking on the forces that separated the skin cells... I don't like needles either.
Grundig
Commander
Commander

Post by Grundig »

Wow, that's a first for my eyes! I think that's hot mostly because corsets are hot and naked women are hot. See, in the old days, you couldn't have both at the same time...

But my first reaction to that pic was a really loud UUUUGHHH. Then I found myself looking several more times, and realized that it's kinky and kinda hot (besides the fact that the piercings aren't symmetrical). I think there's a less extreme way to achieve this look, though and I'd prefer a real corset on a girl.

My fiancee has freckles all over. And I find that extremely hot... tattoos pale in comparison to how awesome her skin is. Also, she's told me she wants a small nostril piercing... I think it's partially to test me, see what my reaction is... I have to admit, and I told her this too, nose piercings are pretty universally unattractive. They look like shiny boogers. Who knows, if she ever got up the nerve to get it done, I might love it on her. Oh, also, she wanted to get a tat on her arm of her skin peeled back, showing muscles, tendons, blood vessels, etc.

I have to say though that (like most of my opinions), I'm on the fence about body modification for the sake of attracting the opposite (or same!) sex. I feel the same way about makeup on a girl. On one hand, makeup seems like beauty in a bottle - you know, if she has to paint herself for me to be attracted to her, then that's kindof a minus in my book. On the other hand, the few times I've seen my girl with makeup on, she's looked like 110% hot. So I guess I'm a complete hypocrite.
"I have nothing to say, I am saying it, and that is poetry."
John Cage