Coincidence?

Atekimogus
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Coincidence?

Post by Atekimogus »

Captain Seafort wrote:Oh, it's genuine, although whether it can be considered a Borg symbol is debatable, as it was only seen used by Lore's Borg.

Damn.....looking at the flag it seems the borg are from austria and not from sweden after all.

I bet they have a great acoustic on their cubes when collectivly playing some Mozart masterpiece! :laughroll:
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel.
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

I couldn't for the life of me figure what the flag had to do with Australia, then I had my eyes tested. :)
email, ergo spam
shran
Commander
Commander

Post by shran »

It is Austria, not AustrALia. the Boprg symbol is backed by a red-white-red background, which is, when held horizontally without the borg symbol, the flag of Austria.
As for Australia, thwe only thing i can imagine is that the Borg claws have a vague resemblance to the shell like halls of the Sydney opera house.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

shran wrote:It is Austria, not AustrALia. the Boprg symbol is backed by a red-white-red background, which is, when held horizontally without the borg symbol, the flag of Austria.
As for Australia, thwe only thing i can imagine is that the Borg claws have a vague resemblance to the shell like halls of the Sydney opera house.
Or koala feet. :lol:
IanKennedy wrote:I couldn't for the life of me figure what the flag had to do with Australia, then I had my eyes tested. :)
On Broadway, many of the concessions at shows are staffed by aspiring actors. After seeing Chicago my wife stopped to look at a crystal-encrusted lipstick case. The young man behind the counter assured her that it was "genuine Australian crystal." We didn't buy it.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

shran wrote:It is Austria, not AustrALia. the Boprg symbol is backed by a red-white-red background, which is, when held horizontally without the borg symbol, the flag of Austria.
Yes, as I said I got my eyes tested, or probably had my expectations tested, and worked it out. :)
email, ergo spam