Edited quotes

Lazar
Captain
Captain

Re: Edited quotes

Post by Lazar »

Each and every man under my command owes me one hunnerd Natsee tortillas. And I want my tortillas!
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Lazar wrote:Each and every man under my command owes me one hunnerd Natsee tortillas. And I want my tortillas!
:lol: :lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
kostmayer
Captain
Captain

Post by kostmayer »

"I - eat - your - TORTILLAS!"
"I believe that you consumed a rather generous amount of Tortillas in the officers' mess on the night of question. Am I right Doctor?"
"The rifle is the first weapon you learn how to use, because it lets you keep your distance from the client. The closer you get to being a pro, the closer you can get to the client. The Tortilla, for example, is the last thing you learn."
"You ain't gonna get off down the trail a mile or two, and go missing your wife or something, like our last cook done, are you?"
"My wife is in hell, where I sent her. She could make good biscuits, but her behavior was terrible."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

"Does it say tortillas anywhere on my uniform?" -- Col O'Neill
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Varthikes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Varthikes »

Khan: "From Hell's hot, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last tortilla at thee..."

Kirk: "Of all the tortillas I've encountered in my travels, his was the most...human."

Starling: "Why do you think I even want to go to the future?"
Janeway: "To get more tortillas."
"What has been done has been done and cannot be undone."--Ruth, All the Weyrs of Pern
"Dragons can't change who they are, and who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup, Dragons: Riders of Berk
Foxfyre
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Foxfyre »

And in the eve of the tortilla war, it became something greater, the last best hope for victory
Genius insania et conseri manum