Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Mikey wrote:Well done, but too right to be entirely funny. :cry:
Pretty much this.
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: The Joke Thread

Post by Nutso »

Stalin should have known that Communism wouldn't work.
I mean, there were red flags everywhere.

Donald Trump walks into a bar
and promptly lowers it

My mother used to tuck me in every night
She always wanted a girl :(
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

A trick with a tie

Son: Dad! I learned an awesome new trick at school in science class. Can I borrow your tie?

Dad: Let's see it.

Son: if we fold your tie in half, and roll the fat end toward the middle, and the thin end toward the middle, we have two rolls - one big and one small, both the same length, right?
Well, if I hold up the tie from the middle, and let go of both sides at the same time, which side will unroll first?

Dad: I have no idea.

Son (drops both ends, which open at the same time):

It's a tie, dad.
Stan - South Park
mwhittington
Commander
Commander

Post by mwhittington »

Nutso wrote:A trick with a tie

Son: Dad! I learned an awesome new trick at school in science class. Can I borrow your tie?

Son: if we fold your tie in half, and roll the fat end toward the middle, and the thin end toward the middle, we have two rolls - one big and one small, both the same length, right?
Well, if I hold up the tie from the middle, and let go of both sides at the same time, which side will unroll first?

It's a tie, dad.
I laughed at this more than I should have.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin-
IanKennedy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IanKennedy »

Nutso wrote:A trick with a tie

It's a tie, dad.
A joke that doesn't really work in the UK. We would call it a draw, which doesn't fit :worried:
email, ergo spam
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

A blind man walks into a bar.

And a table.

And a chair.

What? I never claimed to be a nice person.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

IanKennedy wrote:A joke that doesn't really work in the UK. We would call it a draw, which doesn't fit :worried:
Tut, tut, Ian. Any Englishman should know that a draw and a tie are different things - read the laws of cricket.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Re: Funny pics

Post by Mikey »

Many people think French fries originated in France, but in fact they were first cooked in Greece.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Mikey wrote:Many people think French fries originated in France, but in fact they were first cooked in Greece.
:D
Bryan Moore
Captain
Captain

Post by Bryan Moore »

Mikey wrote:Many people think French fries originated in France, but in fact they were first cooked in Greece.
Started to Google this... and then it hit me... :laughroll:
Don't you hear my call, though you're many years away, don't you hear me calling you?
mwhittington
Commander
Commander

Post by mwhittington »

For the win! :laughroll:
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin-
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

I had to read this ..... more than once ..... :oops:
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

What is great in the US but awful in the UK?

Losing pounds.

----
A wife comes back home to her husband only to find out that the building of her apartment has caught fire,
The place is surrounded by fireman and police officers who are not letting anyone through. The wife hysterically goes forward shouting at them to let her through and that her husband was inside.

The Fireman tries to calm her down, tells her his condolences and that all the people that were inside are dead. The wife goes even more crazy wanting to pass through and find her husband. The fire man tries to explain that due to the fire all the corpses are coal black and that she wouldn't be able to identify him.

The wife now even crazier insists on going in. "I have been his wife for 20 years, I know every inch of him. I definitely can tell him apart." so the firemen finally decide to let her in.

She goes to the first bag, opens its, reaches with her hand all the way down to his private area... "hmmm, that's not him". She then goes to the next bag repeats the same thing, "hmmmmm, that's not him either".

She opens the third bag, again reaches all the way down to the guys privates. but this time there is a long pause. "mmmmm This guy is not even from this building"
Stan - South Park
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Nutso wrote:What is great in the US but awful in the UK?

Losing pounds.

----
A wife comes back home to her husband only to find out that the building of her apartment has caught fire,
The place is surrounded by fireman and police officers who are not letting anyone through. The wife hysterically goes forward shouting at them to let her through and that her husband was inside.

The Fireman tries to calm her down, tells her his condolences and that all the people that were inside are dead. The wife goes even more crazy wanting to pass through and find her husband. The fire man tries to explain that due to the fire all the corpses are coal black and that she wouldn't be able to identify him.

The wife now even crazier insists on going in. "I have been his wife for 20 years, I know every inch of him. I definitely can tell him apart." so the firemen finally decide to let her in.

She goes to the first bag, opens its, reaches with her hand all the way down to his private area... "hmmm, that's not him". She then goes to the next bag repeats the same thing, "hmmmmm, that's not him either".

She opens the third bag, again reaches all the way down to the guys privates. but this time there is a long pause. "mmmmm This guy is not even from this building"

Ooh. :D :D :D