Star Wars: The High Republic (200 years before the Prequels)

Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Star Wars: The High Republic (200 years before the Prequ

Post by Nutso »

DarkMoineau wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:34 am
Nutso wrote:
Captain Seafort wrote:
Unlikely - by the time he died Yoda had been a Master for the best part of 800 years, so you'd have to go a lot further back to depict him as a young knight.
He became a Master at 100 years old? If so, is that still part of the canon? I really don't know anything about the new stuff. Just this High Republic info, and Palpatine in TROS was a clone. Because I was assuming those speculators knew the canon, and were going off that. Yoda's been a Jedi Master for 89% of his life. Impressive.

Unlikely, the Child is 50 years old and it's a toddler... Yoda would probably not turn Master before he is 200 or 300 years old... but it's still impressive.
Yes. It's in its 50's right now, and is for all intents and purposes, a baby Yoda. It displays unusual understanding of its Force Powers, being a remarkable healer, and demonstrating remarkable intelligence for a baby, it understands that closing a wound means saving a life. Or that fire is bad, so use the Force to turn flames against mine enemies. Maybe Yoda became a teacher at 105 years old?
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park