Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer | Official HD

Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer | Official HD

Post by Nutso »

Harrison Ford Says Star Wars: The Force Awakens Is Really, Really Good
During an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Harrison Ford was tight-lipped in regards to revealing any Star Wars: The Force Awakens spoilers, but he did offer up his honest opinion on the movie.

When Kimmel prodded Ford to reveal some details on the film, Ford replied, “Why would you want to say anything? I want the audience to experience it. I don’t want them to hear about it.”

In regards to why Luke Skywalker isn’t on the poster, Ford joked, “There wasn’t room.” Then, Ford added, “No, there’s a very good reason. I can’t tell you.”

However, when it came to what he thought about the movie, Ford didn’t hold back.

“I can tell you this. It’s really, really good,” said Ford. “Trust me, it’s really good. The new cast… Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Adam Driver, and Oscar Isaac are phenomenal. J.J. has made an incredible movie. You will not be disappointed at all. I promise you.”

Later, Ford also added, “JJ has given me a chance to have a really wonderful part in a great movie.”

Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens on December 18, 2015.
Harrison Ford likes something...
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Jim
Captain
Captain

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer | Official HD

Post by Jim »

Unfounded guess... Han and Leia's son is Kylo Ren That is why Han believes now and why Ford came back.
Ugh... do not thump the Book of G'Quan...