'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Trailer To Air On ABC's...

Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Trailer To Air On ABC's...

Post by Nutso »

...Monday Night Football. The game starts 8:15 pm Eastern time but, God knows how long the first half will take. I'm a fan of one of the teams playing and I can't stay up that late on Monday. I'll just wait for someone to put it on youtube.

http://www.latino-review.com/news/star- ... t-football
Lucasfilm announced today that the trailer forStar Wars: The Force Awakens will debut on ESPN’s Monday Night Football on Monday, October 19, during halftime of the National Football League (NFL) game between the New York Giants and the Philadelphia Eagles in Philadelphia. The game starts at 5:15 p.m. PDT/8:15 p.m. EDT.

The Spanish language version of the trailer will air on ESPN Deportes simultaneously.

To commence the countdown for the trailer launch, today Lucasfilm released the Star Wars: The Force Awakens poster worldwide. Following the trailer launch, tickets to the highly anticipated cinematic event will be on sale everywhere movie tickets are sold.

In conjunction with the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer debut, the Walt Disney Company is providing unprecedented company-wide on-air and social support (#TheForceAwakens) as well as tying in events and special activities for the day of the trailer release.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens opens in U.S. theaters on December 18.

Some clips:
https://amp.twimg.com/v/6213ffcb-fde3-4 ... 7f447244ec

https://twitter.com/TSN_Sports/status/6 ... 60/video/1

Also the Official Poster:
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Griffin
Commander
Commander

Re: 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Trailer To Air On ABC's..

Post by Griffin »

Hmm, that poster is interesting.

1. The X-wing guy seems to be less prominent than I would expect for somebody who was previously reported to be part of a new main trio.
2. Luke is fairly conspicuous by his absence. Not as big of a role as thought?, or would his physical appearance involve a major spoiler perhaps.
3. Is that a Nu-Death Star in the background? I hope it won't be rehashy.
Bite my shiny metal ass
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Griffin wrote:Hmm, that poster is interesting.

1. The X-wing guy seems to be less prominent than I would expect for somebody who was previously reported to be part of a new main trio.
2. Luke is fairly conspicuous by his absence. Not as big of a role as thought?, or would his physical appearance involve a major spoiler perhaps.
3. Is that a Nu-Death Star in the background? I hope it won't be rehashy.
I didn't even spot those things. I was only wondering what the hell is the girl wielding, and why have the bad guy's red lightsaber's saber going along her weapon? It made me think she was wielding some kind of lightsaber bath'leth.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Actually the game will start at 8:30. I have noticed that the half time show is roughly around 10:00.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

It's the Giants vs. the Cheesesteaks. There is no valid reason to be not watching, even if there were no SW trailer being aired.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

Exactly. One of the best rivalries in football even though right now it's buttered down by the quality of the teams.

Just hoping that the Giants finally win because I am tired of Eagles owning the rivalry for the past decade. It's one thing with the Cowboys but not the Eagles.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"