Star Wars VII Rumors/Spoilers

Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Star Wars VII Rumors/Spoilers

Post by Nutso »

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... /?a=108576
When I came across the following information on Making Star Wars last night, I shrugged it off as poorly written fan fiction and decided against posting it. I'm not familiar enough with the site to trust it was a legit piece of information and the details are more than a little hard to believe as I'm sure you will agree after reading it below (though a big part of me would advise you to avoid it like the plague as this is the kind of spoiler which could ruin the entire movie for you in one fell swoop).

However, a number of other sites - including Badass Digest and /Film - have gone some way in verifying its legitimacy, and so below you can find the latest details from Star Wars Episode VII which will most definitely shock you and could potentially even upset longtime fans of the franchise. It sounds as if the information is based on concept art, but I still have a hard time believing 99.9% of details we've had aren't bogus, especially with J.J. Abrams in charge.

After all, from all the sites to choose from, why send concept art and photos of Stormtroopers to one - "Indie Revover" - that none of us had even heard of this time two month ago? Seems iffy.

If this is true though, it's a huge game changer for the franchise and a massive twist which will seemingly come right at the end of the movie, leaving us two years to find out how it happened and what it all means. This actually conflicts with a lot of what we've already heard (and doesn't make a whole lot of sense based on the fact that Mark Hamill is growing a beard and yesterday it was Max von Sydow who was supposed to be half cyborg). So, once again, MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD.
One piece shows this cloaked figure holding the helmet of Darth Vader. The helmet is warped as it has been burned in a fire. The figure almost looks at the helmet with remorse and regret. The background in this image is an Imperial Star Destroyer. The monster holds the helmet in his left hand while his right hand is shown to be very similar to Anakin Skywalker’s and perhaps Luke Skywalker’s.

The black figure sits on a throne. He’s cloaked. We see him from the side. His boots are not unlike Anakin Skywalker’s from Revenge of the Sith. He is approached by “Kira.” The light from outside the shrine emanates from the door way and she walks through it. The cloaked figure sits in darkness, a natural red/yellow fiery light behind him, almost like amber backlights the figure. According to a source, “Kira” believes she is there to meet Luke Skywalker, but instead she finds the monster. In another depiction, she is facing the camera, the cyborg character is embracing her and the look on her face is one of resignation and defeat. We are looking over a character’s shoulder, of what is believed to be Boyega’s character.

So why does “Kira” appear to give up? The reason for her resignation? The cyborg is none other than Luke Skywalker. The revelation beats “Kira” and her quest becomes hopeless. She resigns herself to joining the figure who is the opposite of what she hoped to find. The evil she sought to vanquish with the power of Luke Skywalker, is Luke Skywalker. We are left not knowing the future and how this happened. The cloak appears to be especially close to Luke Skywalker’s Return of the Jedi cloak as well.

DISCLAIMER: This article was submitted by a volunteer contributor who has agreed to our code of conduct. ComicBookMovie.com is protected from liability under the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "safe harbor" provisions. CBM will disable users who knowingly commit plagiarism, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement. Please contact us for expeditious removal of copyrighted/trademarked content. You may also learn more about our copyright and trademark policies HERE.
The writer of the article kind of debunks this with Mark Hamill's beard and Max von Sydow.
"Bible, Wrath of Khan, what's the difference?"
Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Re: Star Wars VII Rumors/Spoilers

Post by Nutso »

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/10/29/ ... nal,manual
I don't really give a damn about the article, I just wanted to source the image.

spoiler image
This looks fucking dangerous, to the wielder. Probably a false leak.
Stan - South Park
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

And I thought light-ships were dorky-looking. :bangwall:
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Take heart Striker. It's so dumb, it can't possibly be real.
Stan - South Park
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Nutso wrote:Take heart Striker. It's so dumb, it can't possibly must be real.
Fixed.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

http://io9.com/is-there-really-going-to ... 1661494444
Star Wars

Some people have been shown the teaser trailer for The Force Awakens and are describing the villain as a mixture of "the red-colored Imperial Guards from Return of the Jedi and Darth Reven from Knights of the Old Republic." He's masked, obviously, so we still don't know who is playing the villain, and the question about whether the robotic arm J.J. Abrams tweeted a photo of belongs to the villain. [Latino Review via Cinema Blend]

And welcome back to the ongoing saga of when the teaser trailer will be released, with sources telling Slashfilm that it isn't going to be released with The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies after all, as the studio has "bigger plans" for the teaser. There are a couple of major TV events coming up that it could premiere on: another Agents of SHIELD spot, during Star Wars Rebels, the Thanksgiving football game. Or they could have a bigger event planned in theaters. [Slashfilm]
Also I watched a fan on youtube talking about the de-canonization of the Expanded Universe. He believes that the reason everything was dumped is because Palpatine in the prequel says the Republic has existed for 1,000 years, whereas the original trilogy has the Jedi as defenders of the Republic for 1,000 generations. So the Old Republic stuff had to end to support the prequel trilogy. The expanded universe stuff from the future changed because J.J. Abrams brought his vision of the Jedi future to the story.

*Found him. I don't know what the context is regarding the other stuff he's talking about.
Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Is This GIF The First Footage From Star Wars: Episode 7?
http://io9.com/is-this-gif-the-first-fo ... 1662164608
The appearance of this GIF online coincides with the rumor (from Badass Digest) that the first Star Wars: Episode 7 teaser trailer would end with the Millennium Falcon "firing blasters, coming right at the camera." And that is exactly what this GIF is. Then again, a GIF like this would be very easy to fake. The lens flare feels almost too obvious and the CG looks a little "meh," so we're leaning towards no, but it would be cool if it was the real deal. Then again, again, as Making Star Wars points out, the creators of this mysterious footage did get the radar replacement dish right (see below). So these people know their shit. And we can't really judge FX on a tiny little GIF that we've stretched out (original GIF here).
Original post from makingstarwars.com
Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

Stan - South Park
Nutso
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Nutso »

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainme ... ars_return
Billy Dee Williams will return for the new 'Star Wars' trilogy.

The 77-year-old actor, who starred as Lando Calrissian in the iconic film franchise, was overlooked for the eagerly-awaited 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens', but he is set to appear in the second of the three films.

An insider told The Sun newspaper: "It will be a fun cameo. Billy's definitely up for it."

Meanwhile, one of the pilots who helped film aerial shots for the new movie in Abu Dhabi has revealed he spotted British actor Simon Pegg on the set, prompting speculation he's to make a cameo appearance in the film.

Andy Nettleton told The National newspaper: "We sat on the next table to [director] J.J. Abrams and Simon Pegg. I was standing at the salad counter getting my lettuce and cucumber, and Simon Pegg was standing next to me.

"It's a strange experience - they look like normal human beings, then in the movies they're put under this spotlight."

Pegg has previously confessed to visiting the set, saying: "It's amazing, and I love Star Wars. I want to see everything happening. It looks wonderful, and you need to believe those characters. Any type of stunt casting might just pop you out of the movie."

However, he's also denied making an on-screen appearance.

Pegg said: "Look, I love Star Wars, and I don't want people to watch and go, 'Oh, there's Simon Pegg's face.'"
Stan - South Park
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Wait... Abrams and Pegg "look like normal human beings?!"
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast