Most interesting Baddie?

Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Most interesting Baddie?

Post by Tyyr »

Captain Seafort wrote:Yep. And the Jedi were in league with Palpatine, and Grievous thought his army was about a billion times bigger than it actually was. Plus various comments about garrotting and trachea-ripping her detractors. The woman's deranged.
And yet still more genuinely entertaining than 70% of the EU.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Tyyr wrote:And yet still more genuinely entertaining than 70% of the EU.
Maybe so - I've certainly heard good things about her first book, before all the numbers nonsense kicked off, but everything I've heard about her since is that she's a) obsessed with pedalling said numbers at the expense of all else, b) prone to Mando- and Fett-wanking at the expense of all else (including the films) and c) is prone to writing utter crap to the extent that Allston and Denning were having to devote a significant chunk of their books in the LotF series to cleaning up after her.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Actually I meant her being batshit insane was more entertaining, not what she'd written.
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Ah, fair enough, but I just find it irritating. Batshit craziness can be funny, but not in this case IMO.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.