Most interesting Baddie?

Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Re: Most interesting Baddie?

Post by Granitehewer »

Darth Vader: "Captain Piett."
Firmus Piett: "Yes, my Lord."
Darth Vader: "Make ready to land our troops beyond their energy shield and deploy the fleet so that nothing gets off the system. You are in command now, Admiral Piett."
Firmus Piett: "Thank you, Lord Vader then I'll roast all the babies on spits, use disabled people for target practice, and torture prisoners of war with Justin Bieber holoConcerts."
- Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back.
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
https://www.facebook.com/PeterBrayshay
Vic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Vic »

Granitehewer wrote:Darth Vader: "Captain Piett."
Firmus Piett: "Yes, my Lord."
Darth Vader: "Make ready to land our troops beyond their energy shield and deploy the fleet so that nothing gets off the system. You are in command now, Admiral Piett."
Firmus Piett: "Thank you, Lord Vader then I'll roast all the babies on spits, use disabled people for target practice, and torture prisoners of war with Justin Bieber holoConcerts."
- Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back.
Darth Vader: "I will attend your party Piett, I expect to be entertained Piett, do not fail me Admiral"
Firmus Piett: "Yes Lord Vader."
Darth Vader: "And Admiral, I like Justin Bieber."
God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
.................................................Billy Currington
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Considering what we see in the PT... I can imagine him liking Bieber.
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Considering what we see in the PT... I can imagine him liking Bieber.
:laughroll:
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

Xizor; Prince of House Sizhran and the leader of the Black Sun is the most interesting baddie to me if we go beyond Sith and Imperials, although I also like G0-T0/Goto.
PTLLS (Tees Achieve), DipHE App Bio (Northumbria), BSc Psychology (Teesside), Comparative Planetology (LJMU), High Energy Astrophysics (LJMU), Mobile Robotics/Physics (Swinburne), Genetics (SAC), Quant Meths (SAC)
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Does Traviss count as an "EU villain?"
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

Baaazzzziiing! Jon Stewart enters the room!
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

Mikey wrote:Does Traviss count as an "EU villain?"
Not these days - she's non-canon. :lol:
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

She was the doofus behind the notion of the Grand Army of the Republic having a 3 million strong clone army despite it having 1.3 million or more planets?
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Yep. And the Jedi were in league with Palpatine, and Grievous thought his army was about a billion times bigger than it actually was. Plus various comments about garrotting and trachea-ripping her detractors. The woman's deranged.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.
Mikey
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award

Post by Mikey »

Captain Seafort wrote:Yep. And the Jedi were in league with Palpatine, and Grievous thought his army was about a billion times bigger than it actually was. Plus various comments about garrotting and trachea-ripping her detractors. The woman's deranged.
Deranged and, apparently, still waiting to marry a Mandalorian.
I can't stand nothing dull
I got the high gloss luster
I'll massacre your ass as fast
as Bull offed Custer
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

And Boba was a badass Jedi killer... despite at the time of Revelations being written, Boba had not killed a single Jedi. He killed some Dark Side acolytes in the Dark Empire series... or was it Empire's End? Well, no Jedi killed by him at least.
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

I like the Mandalorians (big KotoR fan and got a husband's bulge when they decloaked on Kashyyk) but did a bit of web surfing and by buggery she seems to be one aggressive girl when it comes to confronting fans. I'm not entirely sure a very professional one either!
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

You won't have seen her worst - she's deleted some of her more aggressive rants from her blog, although not before enough people saw them and saved copies for them to become notorious.
Granitehewer
Captain
Captain

Post by Granitehewer »

She's got quite a cult following though from some sections of society, I'd love her Clonetrooper armour set or whatever it was she was given. Totally make Halloween worth it!