Mon Calamari tech

SuperSaiyaMan12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Mon Calamari tech

Post by SuperSaiyaMan12 »

I have a question-are Proton Launchers standard armanents on both an ISD and MC80/A/B-class crusier?
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

SuperSaiyaMan12 wrote:I have a question-are Proton Launchers standard armanents on both an ISD and MC80/A/B-class crusier?
Not that I've ever seen. Though there is the following to consider.

ISDs can carry concussion missiles and I'd guess if an Imp commander had the time and weight he could get some PTLs. We know the Venators carried warheads. So it isn't hard to believe the ISDs couldn't be fitted with them. Though this wouldn't be standard.

The MC80's however are another story. They have no standard armaments to speak of. Each of the MC80s were of different make and design. So, depending on who ran the refit from Liners to Warships... the MC80s could have number of different weapons.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Captain Seafort
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Captain Seafort »

I've no idea whether they're standard, but some ISDs definitely carry PTs - as of 54rS the Chimaera carried at least eight clusters, with 15 PTs to a cluster, yield unknown but a cluster was enough to shred a Kaloth-class battlecruiser.
Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe: Albert Einstein.