How would you handle the Mandalorians?

USSEnterprise
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Re: How would you handle the Mandalorians?

Post by USSEnterprise »

Wait a sec, if Boba was a clone, then how can he be considered a Mandalorians if the other clones were not? If I recall right, the only thing different about him was that he didn't have any accelerated growth
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:The last after Jango's death
Actualy he was the first created, but the last to survive.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

USSEnterprise wrote:Wait a sec, if Boba was a clone, then how can he be considered a Mandalorians if the other clones were not? If I recall right, the only thing different about him was that he didn't have any accelerated growth
I would say because he was raised by Jango (at least for the few years Jango lived after Boba was born/cloned), and thus probably taught the manda ways, unlike the clones which were mashed through an accelerated learning system. They may share the same DNA, but it's the culture that makes a manda warrior.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Which is what made Boba Fett the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, and the rest pre-cursor Stormtroopers (aka cannon fodder)
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

See, I would have allowed the Mandos to be another species, that some were trained as warriors, no real honor code, just kill or be killed, making them very formidable enemy, but only the army, the rest would just be people.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang