Traviss quits.

Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Traviss quits.

Post by Deepcrush »

Tsukiyumi wrote:I suddenly have the urge to take a bath...
Here, fixed it for you since you're one of the ones who've touched and been touched by the furball.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

He was? Yikes, not another one. :lol:

Thankfully, my character managed to avoid all of that business. So far the closest I've been to cat sex was watching that scene from Felidae, and I intend to keep it that way.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
SuperSaiyaMan12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SuperSaiyaMan12 »

Little update-the bastards of mods on JediCouncilForums STILL haven't unbanned me even though it's been over a week now.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Thats just...
I guess its nothing to get worked up about... but oy, how hard is it to unblock someone.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

From what I understand it would take all of 20 seconds.

Send an email to the admins, would be my suggestion.
Actualy, my suggestion would be to just give up on the place altogether, but whatecer works for you.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
SuperSaiyaMan12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Rochey wrote:From what I understand it would take all of 20 seconds.

Send an email to the admins, would be my suggestion.
Actualy, my suggestion would be to just give up on the place altogether, but whatecer works for you.
Well I mainly use the site to post fanfics and review my friend's.
Deepcrush
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Deepcrush »

I've had two bans here and both times they had me back in on time. I couldn't think it would be too hard.
Jinsei wa cho no yume, shi no tsubasa no bitodesu
SuperSaiyaMan12
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Deepcrush wrote:I've had two bans here and both times they had me back in on time. I couldn't think it would be too hard.
Well I'm unbanned now. Apparently the mod who banned you is the one who can unban you. Since Lord_Hydronium didn't sign on until a couple hours ago.

Hell, look at this section of the ban rules:
If, however, it turns out that you broke the rules, and that's why you're banned, you will be informed of which rule you broke, and how long your ban is for. After that time, you will be unbanned. This is not automatic. If we tell you that you are receiving a 24 hour ban for spamming, and after 27 hours you are not unbanned, simply send off either another email or another unban request, informing us of the situation. We'll get to it as soon as we can.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Monroe wrote:
SuperSaiyaMan12 wrote:
Mark wrote:Actually, I would have enjoyed seeing a lesbian sceen in KoTOR
Juhani is a lesbian...
Isn't she the cat woman? While I admit when I played the game I did think she was kind of a sexy character despite being an odd vampire cat thing.
A lot of people think she was hideous which I can sort of see. They went to an odd place with her. Sort of catlike but not all that much. She was at a weird place half way between catgirl and human but using things most people wouldn't when you make a catgirl. There are quite a few mods out there to change her appearance and the only thing I'd have messed with was the topknot.

Now if you want a lesbian in KotOR there are more than a few mods to have Bastilla switch teams.

Oh, and a while back I actually found a thread where Tsuki was complimenting Blackstar on his well written and interesting RP character.
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

:shock:
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

To which part is that directed?
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Tsu and Blackstar.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

maybe it was simply before he showed us his 'true colors', so to speak.
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Tyyr wrote:Oh, and a while back I actually found a thread where Tsuki was complimenting Blackstar on his well written and interesting RP character.
Your point, guy-who-likes-catgirls?

I said it was interesting, then he/she told me it wasn't his/her creation. As an original property, a hermaphroditic cat-taur from another universe seemed pretty interesting. As a borrowed idea from a community of fetishists, not so much.
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Tsukiyumi wrote:Your point, guy-who-likes-catgirls?
I found it amusing, and put an emphasis on the girl part in catgirl. As in no penises please.