Turbolifts?

Reliant121
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Re: Turbolifts?

Post by Reliant121 »

The ones in my local shopping station seem via some magic to be able to play the local favourite radio station, Wave 105. Going up or down a lift with Jordan Sparks Battlefield is quite interesting...
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

Mark wrote:Oh yes. And every elevator in the Wars universe has music from the band at the Mos Eisley canteena playing all day, every day.
I believe its called Fizz music.

Back when I played Star Wars Galaxy I built my own Cantina and called it the Fizzy Jizz. Unfortunately the GMs made me change the name :( So I changed it to the Jizzy Fizz.
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Monroe wrote:
Mark wrote:Oh yes. And every elevator in the Wars universe has music from the band at the Mos Eisley canteena playing all day, every day.

Back when I played Star Wars Galaxy I built my own Cantina and called it the Fizzy Jizz. Unfortunately the GMs made me change the name :( So I changed it to the Jizzy Fizz.
:laughroll:
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Frankly both of the conjure up images of carbonated reproductive fluids.
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Monroe wrote:

AActually, it's called 'jizz' music.
Vic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Vic »

I............no comment.
God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
.................................................Billy Currington
Tsukiyumi
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Tsukiyumi »

Even I have no comment. :lol:
There is only one way of avoiding the war – that is the overthrow of this society. However, as we are too weak for this task, the war is inevitable. -L. Trotsky, 1939
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
Monroe wrote:

AActually, it's called 'jizz' music.
Ah so naming my Cantina the Fizzy Jizz made total sense. :) I must have known that back then.
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Tsukiyumi wrote:Even I have no comment. :lol:

I do........but I'm afraid to ask about what was in the drinks.
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

Tyyr wrote:carbonated reproductive fluids.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

I told you I was afraid to ask........but here goes.

Do they sell shots of jizzky?
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Tsukiyumi wrote:Even I have no comment. :lol:
And thus... I reign supreme. ;) :happydevil:
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

I wish I still had some screen shots of the Fizzy Jizz.

Well it had a jungle / volcanic theme. Partially because it was one of the easiest to do with the props available in SWG (Star Wars Galaxies). Partially because of all the erupting and hot splurting and what not that a volcano can do. It also had lude signs that the guild asked me to take down. Mostly puns I had heard on the radio. Like "If it wasn't meant to be yumyumyum it wouldn't be shaped like a Taco". But they had a good point. That wasn't very Star Warsie.

All player owned cantinas in the game featured seats around a central stage. We had private bathrooms made on the outside of the cantina with their own condom dispensor (which in reality was just a backpack turned backwards to make it look like a box on the wall). It was a lot of fun.

Probably my favorite buildings I made was the Imperial Prison we ran. We had a guild hall full of equipment and seats for guild meetings and what not but we also had a Tatoonie style Guild Hall next door we used as an Imperial Prison. Place was complete with its own cremetorium and droid to operate it. It had 9 redundant generators, and a nearby power plant we took a naboo large house and built using engine parts a spaceship wright could make and stacked them in the central of the naboo large house which had a large vaulted ceiling. We also had guild members who had spare vendors they could set up dress those vendors in the Guild uniform and station them at key points in the prison to act as guards. We then had about 30 killbot assassin droids roaming the place. We had a nobility prison cell, a snake and bug prison cell, a watery prison cell, a medieval dungeon prison cell, a normal holding cell you'd see in like a county prison, and a reprogram chamber where we could alter the brain chemistry of rebels and jedi (Really the only way to get my guild to stop hunting someone since we released weekly most wanted lists and crimes to all the other Imperial Guilds).

-Remain Star Trek-
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

I hope you had some Twi'lek dancers at the jizz explosion.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

I had a few female Twilek guild members. Though I tended to keep them out of the guild. Being an Imperial guild and all.

-Remain Star Trek-