Ashoka Tano's Fate

RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Re: Ashoka Tano's Fate

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

JudgeKing wrote:Better answer, Anakin was in a coma and dreamed the events of Star Wars Clone Wars. Therefore, Ashoka doesn't actually exist.
That makes sense, would tie up every loose end, might provide an emotional spiral for Anakin to slide into ROTS and would be poingnant.

Therefore, not happening. ;)
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

plus it would explain the behavior...he'd think he was that much more mature and well behaved. ;)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Lighthawk
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milkyway Galaxy, Local Group, Universe

Post by Lighthawk »

JudgeKing wrote:Better answer, Anakin was in a coma and dreamed the events of Star Wars Clone Wars. Therefore, Ashoka doesn't actually exist.
:laughroll:

I think that's the most plausable explination I've heard thus far.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Actually, it would make perfect sense if it turned out to be VADERs memory of the clone war. With him as the only one with any sense, talant, or ability and wise beyond his years. In the final episode, flash forward to that scene where his helmet is lowered back onto his head and he turns to hear the Admiral's report.

Just Vader reminising............
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

That would be so brilliant, and because of that it won't possibly happen, lol.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
SomosFuga
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SomosFuga »

I have always thought that a knight became master when his/her first padawan became knight and i like that, but i know about three masters who reach that rank without having fulfilled this requirement: Obi Wan Kenobi, Ki Adi Mundi and Saesee Tiin so if that is the rule, at least there are exceptions.
Trata las situaciones estresantes como lo haría 1 perro: si no puedes comértelo o jugar con ello, méate encima y lárgate!!!

Handle stressful situations as a dog would: if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and get out of there!!!
RK_Striker_JK_5
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral
Commendations: The Daystrom Award, Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by RK_Striker_JK_5 »

Maybe training an apprentice is merely one of the ways to get promoted to Master.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

sounds more plausible.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

I'd see it as one of the needed tasks, not pathhood to mastery in and of itself.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Aye, I'll go with that.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
McAvoy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by McAvoy »

I personally like the idea of Tanos dying before EpIII which would make Anakin continue his way to the path to the Dark Side. The Clone Wars series doesn't really gives us some of that except for the oddball outbursts here and there. Though if she did die, there should be a mention of it in EpIII. Though we could say it was said offscreen. Not perfect.

Anakin seems to be pretty close to her too, IMO.
"Don't underestimate the power of technobabble: the Federation can win anything with the sheer force of bullshit"
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

And I think that's the biggest problem with killing her. He's evidently pretty close to her. If she died right before Ep III why did he never mention her? Even if she's alive you've got the same problem though I think he's less likely to mention her if she's alive and off somewhere else.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Why would Anakin mention her during the events of ROTS? I see no point in the film where she would be mentioned.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Tyyr
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Tyyr »

If someone near you just died wouldn't it maybe come up? For instance when Palp talks to Anakin about saving Padme and how he couldn't save his mother why not twist the knife and toss in a "or your padawan," there as well?
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by Lt. Staplic »

I can see where your coming from with Palpatine, however with Anakin it'd make more sense if he was repressing the event.