SW KOTOR Webcomic Up

Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

SW KOTOR Webcomic Up

Post by Aaron »

Link

If anyone is following the development of the KOTOR MMORPG, there is now a webcomic up. I think the dude in the comments said it best:
Darcaedus wrote: How are all of you saying,"Great plot BIOWARE, awesome start, can't wait for the next. This was 3 pages, 9 blocks of nothing. How long have we known about this comic. How long has that picture with the padawan and master been up on this site? This is supposed to become our new refrence list for TOR!!... Terrible first foot forward. You guys wouldn't dare spend the money to print this bogus comic and try to sell it. You wouldn't even sell any adds, whats a normal comic 16 pages of art and story, and about 3-5 ads. This was a weak ***** first installment, and Dark Horse had better not read all your (you know who you are) bull***** ***** kissing posts and think that what they produced was a good showing.
Anyways, I will hope the game is decent. Although I have no plans to purchase or play the game, its tiresome and rather frustrating to watch a great franchise slide further into garbage.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: SW KOTOR Webcomic Up

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Yeah, those three pages were a big load of absolutely nothing.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

Rochey wrote:Yeah, those three pages were a big load of absolutely nothing.
There also a recycle job of a bunch of plot points from the OT/PT. We've got the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan "there is something going on beyond this trade nogiation", the attack on the capital, the mysterious Sith plot that the Jedi can't see (precog for the win!).
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Aye, more proof that there's a serious lack of originality in the modern SW stuff.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

If anyone gives a crap, the second set is up. More recycling of plots and props.
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

Apparently they're going to make a live action SW series set between episodes III and IV.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Your link doesn't work for me. It just displays a random string of coding.
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

That's odd, it works for me. :? (It's the top post at trekmovie.com.)
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Aaron
3 Star Admiral
3 Star Admiral

Post by Aaron »

I've known about the live action for a while now but I'm more interested that their making another Riddick movie, love that character.