Post by Lazar »

I vote guilty.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Re: Find the Skinjob Gameplay

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Then it's decided. We take action against the Lieutenant.
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I have a bad feeling about this...
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

So at this point I declare Night and come up with a gruesome horrifying death yes?
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Mark shared a look with Stickler, "We may not be happy about it but something needs to be done." Foxx spoke up, "Alright who's going to do it then?" The circle of crewmembers passed a look from one to another, a look that says , "You want to do it? I don't want to do it, you want to do it?"

Finally Lieutenant Rochevsky sighs and says, "Lieutenant Your side arm please." Foxx steeled herself and surrendered her sidearm, "You're making a terrible mistake Rochey." Rochey nearly backed down, but gathered himself saying "I'm.. I'm sorry Lieutenant" as he raised the gun.

"I am an officer in the Colonial Fleet, I face death in the hopes that my Comrades will be able to save themselves." Rochey pulled the trigger, twice in the forehead. Reflex dies hard in an officer.

The Lt's brains splattered against the bulkhead.

Lazar vomited.

"Alright" said Rochey, "That's done the best we can do now is get back to work. Does anyone know where I can go wash my hands?"

NIGHT
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

There was a simple ceremony as the disposed of the Lieutenants body. The lieutenant was burried in a spot just in the edge of the woods.

After cleaning the blood off of the surfaces, the crew dispersed to their own activities. Staplic went to check on the engine repairs to see if they were complete or could be enhanced. While many of the other crew either tried to find a place to rack-up for the night or consume their rations.

One crewman sequestered themselves away from the others, staying prepared in case the murder was amongst them. Late in the evening Ens Stickler returned to the Cylon device in an effort to remove or deactivate it. He heard a sound behind him and quickly looked but relaxed when he saw who it was.

"How is it coming?" asked the visitor
"The thing is a bitch-and-a-half. I'm honestly not sure if I've done anything." Jon replied as he turned back to the device. He failed to let out a strangled cry as the visitor slit across his neck with their standard-issue Colonial Fleet pocket knife. The murder quickly bent to exam the device as the Ensign bled out on the floor, but it was too late, the device was useless. And they had only brought one with them.

RESUME!
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

:: walks into room and Finds Stitch::

WTF! Um, Someone might want to come in here.

::noticies the lights are out on the device::

I think Stitch turned off the tracking devise....before he was killed.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

:::running in with medkit:::

Same as before. Fraker knew what he was doing.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

*rushes in*

Frak! Now what?
"You've all been selected for this mission because you each have a special skill. Professor Hawking, John Leslie, Phil Neville, the Wu-Tang Clan, Usher, the Sugar Puffs Monster and Daniel Day-Lewis! Welcome to Operation MindFuck!"
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Well, we better get the right guy this time.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Right. We need to think this through. And we need to think properly this time.

The LT wasn't an infiltrator. The real infiltrator would know this, and would most likely have voted in favour of killing her. Thus I say the prime suspects should be those who voted for the Lieutenant's death. Namely, Staplic, Lazar, Mark and myself.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

They would either have been very quiet so as to avoid detection OR very vocal to try and shift the blame.
Sionnach Glic
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Sionnach Glic »

Well, Mark, you were the first one to accuse the LT. And that was just after she had commented that she thought you were acting suspiciously. That could certainly be construed as trying to shift the blame.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Thats true, sir. On the other hand, even with a superior officer you DID try and take charge right from the outset. I didn't see it before because the LT was acting odd by her reticience. But I came to the conclusion that if you wanted to sabotage things and avoid suspiscion, the best place to do it from would be the top.

And Sir, you DID agree with me awfully fast.
Lt. Staplic
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral
Commendations: Cochrane Medal of Excellence

Post by Lt. Staplic »

so you two could both be infultrators on the grounds that you were awefully quick to act, while Lazar, and myself could be guilty based off the grounds that we were pretty quiet.

I'm new, the only person I really knew was the Chief, after he died I didn't have a whole lot to say. So where does that leave us?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.