FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Re: FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Post by Angharrad »

That reasoning is sound to me. I had no real reason to suspect Mr. Sonic. I vote for Mr. Nick also.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

So to clarify, who are you voting for?
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

We are voting for my death.
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

I think Abby hits the nail on the head. I vote for Nick.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

As much as I hate to think of condemning an innocent man, the choice is between me or him and I know I'm human. That's the one thing I AM sure about. I too will vote for Nick.

No hard feelings of course. I'm sure you understand.
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

"Then it's settled." Nick said with an unusual calm.

"Can't believe you'd wanna commit suicide." Lazar said "You must be on the catnip, Mr. Cat Burglar."

Dr. Glitch said, "I guess I'll have to do it.", and he reached for the revolver.

"No need." Nick said as he deftly pulled the pistol from the waistband of his pants. Eyes widened around the room as nobody had seen him take the weapon earlier. With a mysterious smile, the internationally infamous criminal pressed the barrel to his head and squeezed the trigger.

The shot echoed throughout the room as Nick's head was snapped sideways from the force of the blast. Instantly, the matter sprayed from his head incinerated as his falling body quickly crumbled into ash.

Looking at the remains on the floor, Lady Foxx in a most undignified manner asked "What the f***?"

DAYBREAK
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

"Well, that was damned unexpected." Dr. Glitch said.

The survivors stood staring mutely for a moment at the ashes on the floor, which had until a moment ago been both Nicholas Seaborne, Catburgler as well as a murderous undead creature.

"I've seen some stuff in my days," Lazar said "but dis is da weirdest shit I ever heard of."

"While I find your language skill repulsive Mr. Lazar, I'm forced to agree with you." Lady Foxx replied.

Dr. Abby Shaw collapsed on a loveseat overcome with nerves and fatigue for a moment. "I think we could all use some rest."

Everyone in the room nodded is assent, and with a groan, she allowed Dr. Glitch to help her to her feet, too tired to even slap his hand when he grabbed her bottom as he helped her stand.

Abby lay in bed tossing and turning as she was racked by nightmares. She dreamed she was being chased through the halls of the house by a dark figure, whose face kept changing, each time she glimpsed it, it wore the face of a different guest to this house from hell, even those that were dead already. As the dream creature caught her, she jumped awake with her eyes wide, sweat freely running down her body, and her heart racing.

"Thank god" she said, still gulping down air "It was only a dream."

"No it's not" a dark voice hissed "It's your worst nightmare."

She tried to scream as fangs pierced her throat but peal after peal of thunder roared, drowning out her cries.

The dark figure looked down at the lifeless body of the lady doctor. There was almost something erotic how she lay there, her nightgown having slipped to a more revealing position as she struggled, laying there pale as a ghost, with only the two puncture wounds on her neck providing color as the last drops of crimson blood escaped them. The others would find her body soon enough.

NIGHTFALL
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

Lady Foxx made her way down the hallway. Her feet were bare, the only sound the soft rustle of her silk nightgown. She was terrified, but determined. Her destination was the room where Dr. Abby Shaw slept.

"I know she's the vampire, I just have to find proof."

She eased the door open and slipped inside. Looking over at the bed, she paused, something seemed odd about the way Abby was positioned in the bed and she approached carefully. Her eyes took in the still form, the paler than pale skin and lastly, two dark puncture marks on her neck.

Lady Foxx backed away from the bed, looking around frantically to be sure no dark figure was around. She covered her mouth in an attempt the block the scream that was coming, she did not want to be seen in her nightgown with her hair unbrushed! It was a futile attempt, the scream came out, a high pitched shriek that seemed to echo off the walls and down the hallways through the house. She turned to flee the room.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

From Slave to Princess
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Dr. Glitch was awoken by the scream and the sound of running feet. "What the hell is going on now?" he thought to himself. He grabbed his cane and limped to the door, opening it just in time to catch a glimpse of someone fleeing down the hall. Sparing a look, he realized it was Lady Foxx, sparing her another, more intent look, he realized she was in her nightgown with unkempt hair. He shook his head to clear it, then noticed she had to have run from Abby's room. He entered her room to see her body lying there, in an eye catching pose -- in a grisly kind of way. "Aw f*ck " he murmured to himself. He exited the room intent on getting a drink and shouted for the rest, "Lazar! Foxxy Lady! Get down here!
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

Anthony Lazar walks calmly down the stairs, unfazed by the commotion. His eyes linger on Lady Foxx's figure for a few moments; then he turns to Dr. Glitch. "Let me guess, our friend has struck again?" He enters the room to examine the body.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Good guess.
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

So what do we do? We know it has to be one of us, who wants to start pointing fingers?
Angharrad
Captain
Captain

Post by Angharrad »

** Lady Foxx stands with her back to the wall, looking at each man warily. **

I do not want to be first. My track record in suspicion has not been good as of late. Dr. Glitch, would you mind handing me that bottle?

It has to be one of you.
Last edited by Angharrad on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

From Slave to Princess
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

[hands Lady Foxx the bottle] Well there you go. And based on no more than some sort of gut guess, I confess to be slightly suspicious of Lazar...
Angharrad
Captain
Captain

Post by Angharrad »

**Taking the bottle from Dr. Glitch, Lady Foxx takes a long drink**

I am afraid Mr. Lazer, that I agree with Dr. Glitch. You seem to be a little different lately.

**Takes another long drink and hands bottle back to Dr. Glitch**

From Slave to Princess