FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Post by Nickswitz »

I'm pretty sure that there would be two, since a vampire can transform a man as well as kill one if you know anything about vampire folklore that is something you will always see. And although I do not know the one that was transformed in the night, I believe I know the one who was last night, through deduction and reasoning, but first I want to know what all of you think?
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

True enough. And I guess since no one died, and turning people into vampires is what vampires do, it is logical to assume two of us are vampires. Frankly due to my cynical nature I suspect everyone. There are some i suspect more than others but I want to here other suggestions first.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

As do I, although I have a good suspition about the other one from last night, and I think that I'll be able to divulge the last one out of the framework as well.
The world ended

Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

**Walks in the room, casts a disdainful look at Abby**

Well, I am loath to state my suspicions since I am a lady, and it is not ladylike to be suspicious. But since no one else want to say anything, and these are extraordinary circumstances

**Lady Foxx pauses and looks around to make sure everyone's is listening to her**

I had suspicions about two people last night, but only mentioned one, the other is Mr. Glitch.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

What, may I ask, caused you to be suspicious of Mr. glitch? Just a curious question?
The world ended

Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

To be frank, I'd like to know the same thing
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

It's not so much that I suspect HIM, as I don't have many suspicions of the others.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

From Slave to Princess
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

So I'm the only one you have even slight suspicions about?
Angharrad
Captain
Captain

Post by Angharrad »

I have suspicions about some of the others, but not as strong.

From Slave to Princess
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Oh and I'm supposed to feel better now? May I ask why?
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Yeah, that's the crappiest reasoning I've ever heard...
My suspicion is on Mr. Lazar, my reason for this is the same as the reason I had for Mr. Preston, it's a bad feeling about him. Which I know that it's a bad reason, but as I have heard no better suspicions, I say that we poll to kill him, the dirty work will gladly be done by me as I was the one to suggest it.

Will anyone support my suspicions, if not then I will listen to anyone else's suspicions, to understand where they stand.
The world ended

Abby
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Abby »

* stands up quickly, eyes wide *
Holly crap... I think I just solved it.

Ow... I shouldn't have yelled.

*sits back down, holds head for a second, then continues*
Ok... I may not be thinking straight, so please bear with me.

Up until now, Nick has been quite nicely accurate against the Wolfman and the Vampire.

Just now, as soon as Ms. Foxx suggested that Mr. Glitch might be the other vampire, Nick was quick to question why, when his other guesses were no more valid than hers. And his guess now is only because he has a bad feeling. Aren't the rest of us allowed to have bad feelings too?

Think from a tactical standpoint. Out of all of us, Nick is the most influential it seems. No one has questioned him yet, other than our villains. So it is most reasonable that while we were asleep, he was turned. That way, we would follow him into killing a human, which would doom the rest of us. He also seemed more eager than ever to kill.

I propose therefore that Nick is the recently turned vampire and Mr. Glitch has been a vampire since... whenever he was turned.

*sigh*
Ow, my head...
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Sonic Glitch »

{rolls eyes exasperatedly} Oh for Heaven's sake. Thank you for providing me an opening though. This may just be my cynical nature coming out, but I was getting suspicious of Nick. The vampire seemed to exert quite a bit of control over him, something we had not seen him exert on anybody else. It's possible that Nick is helping us in order to gain our trust so we won't think to execute him. So I guess as of this moment, I'm kind of suspicious of Nick.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Mr. Glitch, you do realize that she just said you were the other vampire...

Just saying.

And yes, you are correct Abby, I have just as little evidence as she does. And since your logic is quite sound, I will vote myself to die as well.

Do with me what you please.
The world ended

Abby
Chief petty officer
Chief petty officer

Post by Abby »

*shocked*
Wait I...

That is not fair! You can't just go and vote on yourself! It makes me unsure of myself.... ugh my head.

*sigh*
Thinking.... thinking... thinking...

*looks at Lazar and Foxx*
Ok, I don't know if you agree with me, but here goes.
This would be a perfect tactic if he is a vampire, which is my suspicion, and I will vote for his death...

I hate the way that sounds.