FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Lazar
Captain
Captain

Re: FTF XIII - Hunt for the Vampire

Post by Lazar »

In my line of work, I always stay calm - it might not surprise you to learn that I've seen my fair share of dead bodies. Let's look at it this way: we know that Nick was a vampire, and he chose to accuse me. Between the two of youse, my suspicion is the doctor.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

I am not surprised you have seen dead bodies Mr. Lazer. And yes Nick did accuse you. It was after I said I was suspicious of Dr. Glitch, then Abby stated she suspected Nick and Dr. Glitch, at which point Nick voted himself to die. He was a vampire. So either he was trying to get us to suspect you, or make us think it was Dr. Glitch by deliberately taking our attention away from him and focusing it on himself and you. I think it was a ploy.

My vote stands.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
Sonic Glitch
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Location: Any ol' place here on Earth or in space. You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Post by Sonic Glitch »

Yes, Nick was a vampire. He also chose to identify one werewolf and one vampire, he played the game to make us think he was on our side. Also, you're talent for keeping your cool would serve you well as a vampire, it would prevent you from making any slip-ups in your role. My vote stands. I'm sorry.
"All this has happened before --"
"But it doesn't have to happen again. Not if we make up our minds to change. Take a different path. Right here, right now."
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

Lazar breathes deeply, and then adopts a slight grin. "Congratulations my friends, youse found me out. I'll take some constellation from the fact that we killed most of the guests, and rest assured there are more of my kind out there. Youse'll make it back home, but youse'll never be safe. Andate con Dio, e andate fanculo."
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."