Find The Founders XII

Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Find The Founders XII

Post by Nickswitz »

Must've been, but yes, I suspect her because she's acting too much like we're not in trouble, she's being extremely nonchalant about it all...
The world ended

"Insanity -- a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D.Lang
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

I not any calmer then any of you, I just learned to hide my feelings. I didn't want anyone to think of me as a hysterical female.
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
bob
Lieutenant jg
Lieutenant jg

Post by bob »

::a rock hops into the feild of veiw and everyone looks up as Bob walks into the makeshift camp::
hi every one i overslept. I saw a frozen blob, i assume a founder was gotten. Anybody else,
oh I found a cave, before anyone asks, no im not saying at all where it is.
I heard some, I suspect Foxx as well
Anonymous lol
"Quantum" it'll make ya do things unexpectedly
Don't read this. Believe me, it's better for your health.
There! :p
hahahahahaha!
Mark
4 Star Admiral
4 Star Admiral

Post by Mark »

Well, we have enough people suspicious of Ms. Foxx to call a vote I suppose.

Everybody who thinks she's a Founder, speak now.
They say that in the Army,
the women are mighty fine.
They look like Phyllis Diller,
and walk like Frankenstein.
Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

"The only 'proof' is that she's calm?"
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

Eh, she said a while back that we were all going to die. She seems human to me.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Yeah, so did Mr. Sonic, and now we know that he isn't a human.

And yes, there is no real proof, it's no like she's gonna say it right out, or do anything that would be suspicious per se, if they did, they would be extremely foolish. What's Mark's reason for suspecting Stitch, because he has 'a feeling'. So no, we hav no real proof at all, of anything, we can only make assumptions and hope were right. It does seem that Ms . Foxx will not go tonight, well, we have tonight at least, and you all will see.
The world ended

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

Actually there is proof. I didn't mention it before because I needed to see everyone's opinions, and I must say it has been very helpful.

While you guys were busy worrying about what had happened to three of us, I got to work. Very near Rochey's body was a thin strand of golden solid. Most likely it was a strand of "hair" from a Founder that had gotten dislodged and froze. It was rather long, longer than any of us men's hair. Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that it belonged to Foxx.

And as for the vote, you know mine.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Angharrad
Captain
Captain
Location: In the big chair, finally, swinging my feet 'cause I'm short. Lower the chair Scotty DAMMIT

Post by Angharrad »

stitch626 wrote:Actually there is proof. I didn't mention it before because I needed to see everyone's opinions, and I must say it has been very helpful.

While you guys were busy worrying about what had happened to three of us, I got to work. Very near Rochey's body was a thin strand of golden solid. Most likely it was a strand of "hair" from a Founder that had gotten dislodged and froze. It was rather long, longer than any of us men's hair. Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that it belonged to Foxx.

And as for the vote, you know mine.
That could have been left by any founder. To cause us to fight among ourselves and kill each other. As for being calm, you can be sure I'M NOT ANYMORE!
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore.”

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

From Slave to Princess
stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

I do believe it was Nick who said you were calm, not myself.
Anyway, yes, it could be intentionally left. But I'm willing to bet that the individual who left it didn't even realize it was left behind.
If we let ourselves be held back by doubt, we all will die. We need to be careful, but if we hesitate, we will be just as dead. And I can't fix that.
No trees were killed in transmission of this message. However, some electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

Yes, we must work together as a team so we don't all die on this tundra of a planet...

And again, you all know my vote....
The world ended

Monroe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Monroe »

"My vote is no, there's reasonable doubt."
How many Minbari does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. They always surrender right before they finish the job and never tell you why.

-Remain Star Trek-
Nickswitz
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Nickswitz »

I'm sorry, but it would be wonderful if we didn't, but there is no possible way to be certain, but the evidence Stitch produced is pretty damning, if you ask me.
The world ended

stitch626
2 Star Admiral
2 Star Admiral

Post by stitch626 »

The problem is, even if one of us came out and said "I am a Founder" there would still be doubt. Even if they changed right in front of us, with this cold we couldn't be sure that we actually saw such a thing.
Right now, while court of law reasoning would be nice, it will get us killed. We need to do things that we would never do... such as vote for the death of someone we suspect to be a Founder when evidence of such is presented.
Yes, I'm worried that I might be wrong. And if I am, I'll be the first to blow my head off. But right now we need to forgo the "civilized" way of doing things, or else we will die, and it won't matter.
Lazar
Captain
Captain

Post by Lazar »

Well... I wanted real evidence, and now we have it. We have to kill her.
"There was also a large horse in the room, taking up most of it."